Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: What do you do?

What do you do?

Im sat here in London after my 3 week trip to LOS. Pining away - miss it like hell.

How do you console yourself? I just about wore out the photos and Esan (esarn/isan/isarn etc) & other Thai music CD`s.

Spent ages on the phone...............that made it worse.

Maybe if i buy another ticket monday that will help lol

What do you guys who dont live in Thailand do to make life away from amazing Thailand more bearable?

Plan my next trip
    I start checking on air fare as soon as i got home.
    i got back home May 8th
    I had my nest trip booked by May 15th
    Will be back in August
    Till then read this forum
    Write emails to friends
    Work so i can save and move there full time soon maybe 3 or 4 years from now

Liked
    Guess the main thing I do is read this board and plan the next trip...and try to concentrate on work so I don't get too depressed hehe.

Dboy

Liked

plan of attack

Hi
    Post Pattaya Depression ( PPD) it happens, but don't let it get the best of you. We all have a life, so go on with it and don't only dwell on past. Think about here and now and even future is good. Just remember there is the now that is Golden, and don't let the present slip by because your mind and heart are in the past. the Student Prince sings of the Golden Days of Youth, we all are princes of our lives, so make the present Golden. I know that advice is the cheapest thing on the block, but you sort of asked for suggestions, this is what I would want to hear if I were in doldrums, so I pass it on to you with sincere best wishes.

The agony and the ecstasy!

The land of dreams and fantasies is a long way from sunny London! (Well at least today the sun has finally come out over London!!).

I have to wait until October now, and hope that my boyfriend gets the settlement visa we shall be applying for in early July (they say it takes up to thirteen weeks to process that application!).

In between times it is good to meet up and talk with other men who share our love of Thailand, so if you feel like meeting for a drink sometime then send me a message?

Cheers!