Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Report on Sunee by owner Two Guys

Liked

Report on Sunee by owner Two Guys

This is in part from the newsletter sent out by the owner of Two Guys. I have deleted pages with pics. You can subscribe as follows

EMail; john@twoguysguesthouse.info
    Web; www. twoguysguesthouse.com

Once again I go under-covers to ямБnd out how customers are treated.
    Double Shot Bar
    As you see in the photos the bar is done out in blue lighting and contrasting red decor.
    I counted 8 staямА on duty including the managers wife behind the bar. The bar is being managed by Mark
    formally of New Queens bar. I have been getting mixed reviews about the bar, some love it and some canтАЩt
    stand it. One thing is sure itтАЩs the priciest bar in Sunee.
    YaYa Bar
    I stopped by and spoke to a comely young man there and ended up having him stay with me for a week.
    He has gone oямА to university now and wonтАЩt be back for 5 months. On his last night we went to YaYaтАЩs to say
    good bye to his working friends. The staямА were in a party mood playing music and dancing out in the Soi.
    I also noticed another cute staямА member that I might do an in depth interview for the newsletter at a later
    date.
    Forest House Bar
    Still the best bar in Sunee (in my opinion) for people watching and reasonable drink prices, the staямА are
    friendly and will thrash you at pool any time you want to challenge

TWO GUYS NEWSLETTER JUNE -2013
    PAGE 3
    SUNEE PLAZA REVIEW CONT.
    Colonial Bar:
    Has two partners Allan and Brendan, Allan has just retired and will be taking over the daily grind of running of the bar
    now, allowing Brendan to sit back and relax.
    There has been a complete change of staямА recently and again in my opinion itтАЩs for the better.
    The new staямА are friendly and attentive but not pushy. The bar is now doing evening meal specials (140B) twice a week
    and at the weekend you can ямБll up on hot dogs on a bun, with trimmings.
    Happy hour is on until 21.30, reduced price drinks until then.
    Country Club:
    The owners have just redecorated this bar and have put some thought into the layout.
    I have been getting some good feedback about the bar and the staямА.
    DucтАЩs Bar;
    For those that like to pass the evening chewing the fat (in conversation) there is a diverse clientele
    that hangs around here, all with a story to tell. ItтАЩs a good place for Pattaya newbies to pick up inside information
    from the grizzly old timers.
    Up 2 You Bar:
    Rumor has it that the bar is changing hands. Eric that used to cook at the late Club Clubber Bar in Sunee is supposed
    to be taking over the bar at the end of June. If this is the case you can expect there to be quite a varied food menu
    available. Eric has the reputation of giving oversized food portions at value prices.
    OudтАЩs Cafe, WanтАЩs Bar, Come In Bar, Crazy Pub, Sky Bar, Diamond Bar.
    Are all ticking away nicely, they all have their own followers as the have their own personalities staямГng the bars.
    There is something for everybody in Sunee and at very reasonable prices. And dare I say more down to earth and
    friendly compared to other Gay venues.
    GogoтАЩs: Happy Boys, Eros, City Boys, Mic Mai, Nice Boys
    Happy Boys , Again still one of my favorite places to have some naughty fun and watch the staямА dancing in their
    colorful socks. . I heard that one customer mistook the time of year, he thought it was the Christmas season.
    He had to be restrained from putting his head under the dancing staямАs aprons and trying to kiss the hanging
    fruit.
    Gruesome (horrible) reported one of the staямА. Another staямА member, thinking he said тАЬgrew someтАЭ, replied тАЬit sure did
    when he got his gums around my plumsтАЭ.
    Eros, The dancers are still having problems with the elastic holding their pants up.
    The customers are very happy to oblige in helping them get a grip of their pants

Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Re: Report on Sunee by owner Two Guys

Quote Originally Posted by lonelywombat
    This is in part from the newsletter sent out by the owner of Two Guys. I have deleted pages with pics. You can subscribe as follows

EMail; john@twoguysguesthouse.info
    Web; www. twoguysguesthouse.com
    Now this takes the cake! Why would anyone post someone's email to critique subjectively certain Sunee bars. How do you reply, to their email address . :dontknow:
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Lonely Wombat
    " ... one of my favorite places to have some naughty fun and watch the staямА dancing in their
    colorful socks
    . . I heard that one customer mistook the time of year, he thought it was the Christmas season.
    He had to be restrained from putting his head under the dancing staямАs aprons and trying to kiss the hanging
    fruit.

Gruesome (horrible) reported one of the staямА. Another staямА member, thinking he said тАЬgrew someтАЭ, replied тАЬit sure did
    when he got his gums around my plumsтАЭ.
    Creepy!

Quote Originally Posted by Lonely Wombat
    Eric has the reputation of giving oversized food portions at value prices.
    Ah yes .... exactly what every Pattaya denizen needs stumble over.
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Liked

manofallseasons it takes all types to review a place. He actually did not forget the name of a bar he was visiting.

Some bars are not mentioned at all in Sawatdee. It gives another persons viewpoint to Sunee

Sorry you don't approve.

Liked

Lonely
    I know you are addicted to cut and paste but did you have the courtesy to ask the owner of TwoGuys if he wanted his newsletter posted on this forum?

Liked

It made me sign up for the newsletter. I want to see the pics and all.
    These are the good'ol days

Liked

pennyboy, I have posted details from his newsletter for many isues. If he had a problem he would have told me.

The adveretising does not do much harm for him either

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by lonelywombat
    pennyboy, I have posted details from his newsletter for many isues. If he had a problem he would have told me.

The adveretising does not do much harm for him either
    Then let them pay from the advertising , you are so out of line, that I hope Surfcast deletes the thread.

Liked

mfas im not normally one to defend wombat ... but why should a man who is giving us a review of the bars in sunee plaza ... i.e. john who owns two guys ... pay to advertise his review ?
    dont quite get where your argument comes from ... i mean why would a gay forum want to advertise any of the gay venues in sunee ?
    are you saying that people who post their views on bars etc should now pay to do so ??

Liked

They are posting via a third party, perhaps are unaware that they posted at all, do they want there email posted publicly, why not allow posts by non members via Western Union in my opinion it sets a rather poor precident.