Sawatdee Update

I have asked jinks, a long term moderator and friend of many of you here to step back into the Administrators role for us. I am pleased to announce that Jinks has graciously accepted, but on a temporary basis. During this time, I will be able to assess our moderator needs and move the right person or persons permanently into that role.

Again, I would really like to thank Neal for his patience through the transfer of ownership, his generous donation of time and energy managing things for us right up until now and for being so resilient through this all. I would hope the membership would consider Neal and my friendship and how unhappy IтАЩd be knowing certain members were still cutting Neal down and so I hope that stops and that he is recognized for the good things heтАЩs done for this board. I am very hopeful that Neal will continue to be a member here with us, whether or not his presence is noticed.

If you have any concerns with this announcement you can send me a PM or an email to surfcrest@hotmail.com

Surfcrest