Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: jinks named interim Forum Moderator

Liked

Re: jinks named interim Forum Moderator

I know. You know. You know I know. That's all you need to know.

An apology for saying you have had more than one ID? Kiss it :bootyshake:

Liked

The lunatics are back in charge of the asylum...thank goodness. Good to see you back Scotty, your wit, cheeky cantankerousness and ginger hairy knees have been missed :alc:
    I long for much. I ask for little. I expect nothing. (Tasso - 1544 - 1595)

Banned
    Liked

The rest of us would like to see your back again too.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy

and this post sums you up.. all wind and piss ... but then your im never posting or even looking on this board again post did that even better ..
    if you had tittled it im never looking here again unless ??? then who knows .. but you said a final farewell you know it i know it ... everyone knows it ..
    wind and piss dear boy ... wind and piss.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

welcome back jinks, scottish, nirish,
    and anyone else I may have missed.

the world is balanced yet again. hold on tightly.

:salute:

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by timmberty
    Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy

and this post sums you up.. all wind and piss ... but then your im never posting or even looking on this board again post did that even better ..
    if you had tittled it im never looking here again unless ??? then who knows .. but you said a final farewell you know it i know it ... everyone knows it ..
    wind and piss dear boy ... wind and piss.
    Whats the point? He didn't sign a legal document and there is no point in acting as if once something has been posted on a message board that it is written in stone. Even the bible has a old testament and a new testament because things change and we all move on. We all say and do things that are only related to that very moment in life and that particular moment may last seconds years or a lifetime depending on the person.

Save yourself some grief and let Scottishguy live his life and at the same time continue to enjoy your life.
    These are the good'ol days

Liked

so make a comment in writting saying whatever means nothing ? sure people can change their minds .. but then you have to have a mind in the first place to be able to change it .. the guys makes alegations which are factless and baseless .. and you think thats fine ?
    as i say. prove him right or let him prove himself right .. and i dont really give a shit about anything he says ... but he thinks he winds me up !! hello im here.
    15 love.
    a vile sad man he is .. wether for a second a minute or a lifetime... who gives a damn.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Great, we get it, he doesn't get to you and you don't give a damn - now can we move on as all the antipathy is really boring and I think if I'm right most people are thoroughly done and over with reading it so why not put scots on ignore or whatever if you feel like it and let's get back to everyone being civil with each other and all working towards creating an enjoyable board again. As lets be honest here its very much a case of let he without sin cast the first stone and all that re who said what to who whrn etc, so to answer buckinaways thread about we all want that certainly would be my hope for the board's future and I hope it's yours and everyone else's too and I look forward us all achieving that.

Liked

ni i have been called a liar. he has the proof i would imagine? so i think it only right for him to present that proof, dont you ?
    how can you move on and enjoy taking part with someone you have called a liar, or been called a liar by?
    if he cant present his proof then he should admit to being the liar he is, not much to ask is it ?
    as i said put up or shut up.
    over to you scotty dear ... whos the liar ? show us the real you ... oh you have mister wind and piss.
    as for finding it boring dont you have a great group of friends on another board you like to chat with ? why bother coming back over here trying to lay down your new rules .. you all jumped ship ... it was a munity, now here we all are again...

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Tim, as you obviously feel passionately about this there's not much point discussing with you I fear and as I've said once before but will say it again once more just for Clarity, I didn't leave this board but i did stop posting to it whilst the previous owner was in place for reasons that dont need gone over again, that situation has now resolved itself so there is no longer any reason for me and others I'm guessing not to post here again and that's the end of that as far as I'm concerned.

And with regard to the "my rules" you talk about, firstly you'll not see any post from me with the word rules mentioned anywhere, that's the owner and moderators privilege not mine. I am merely suggesting and proposing that maybe it's a good time for everyone to draw a line over the past now and allow ourselves to all move on.

Personally I don't think that's anything to radical to suggest and most people seem to agree with me about that so I really hope you can do the same and allow the board as a whole to move on and let us all get back to having some interesting topics and fun posts without all the negativity generated by various situations that occured IN THE PAST - the past is exactly that, the past and the future is to what we should be looking to now as life is to short for never ending nastiness, bitterness and negativity ( and I don't mean by you personally there I just mean in general)

So, up to you of course but that's my take on where we're at and I hope you can agree to let the past be the past and move on too thus letting everyone else then do the same too - but as I said and as always "up to you" and ultimately as i guess it all depends what each of us wants to get out of our collective board each time we log in.