List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Any updates on Pattaya Clubs..NAB, Dave, Etc...

Liked

Re: Any updates on Pattaya Clubs..NAB, Dave, Etc...

I'm with you Joe - I now have a rule that if I'm not in bed by midnight I have to go home!

Liked

Truth be told Joe im starting to think the same way about myself!! - the fecking hangovers are lasting longer and longer it seems

I said it before -- its not natural to be drinking that early in the day!!

Liked

martin, to me it's perfectly natural to start drinking once the sun comes up - seems you maybe stop drinking round about that time. different strokes indeed :alc:
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.

Espa??a some times - Pattaya rest of the time.
    Liked: 1

I too was. In Nab last night and it was buzzing and some very sexy coyotes as well

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by colmx
    i sent a message to a friend whose friend offed a Dave coyote a few times back in april... here is his response

..it is 800 off and a mandatory drink which is 400.
    But if you already buy them a drink first before you do the deal you'll be up over 1500.
    Even if you already bought a drink for them to talk.
    When you off you still must pay for another drink in top.
    It's a scam!
    Yeah but it might not be a case of comparing apples and apples when you say these prices are high.

Now this is strictly down to personal preference so not everyone will feel the same way... But I would hypothesise (not assert) that the the higher prices at NAB and Dave are because you're getting a different, more superior OR rarer product.

I've been into a few gogo bars in Sunee Plaza and Boyztown and I found the attractiveness of the gogo boys in those bars to be utterly poor. Would not sleep with 95% of them even if I was desperate. In some bars it felt like they were scraping the bottom of the barrel with hicks. They would've been in the bottom 20% of any normal gay nightclub in Bangkok... sounds derogatory but just trying to be honest here.

Then I went to NAB and most or all of the dancers on stage, which are offable, are actually pretty good looking! Would've been happy to hook up with most of them. Ordinary, handsome, straight looking guys with decent bodies.

I know you guys have more experience in these bars and I admit that the sample size is not large and accept plenty may disagree but this was the impression I got.

Again, this is strictly down to personal preference and everyone's opinion will be different... But maybe they justify their higher prices because they're simply providing what SOME would consider a vastly superior product. Maybe these punters pay because they want a level of "quality" that just isn't available elsewhere in Pattaya.

Liked

BL many of the coyotes in Nab or DAVE would have started off their " careers " working at those same sunne and boystown gogo bars tho

its down to taste at the end of the day for us all tho is it not - there are plenty of unnactractive (in my eyes ) coyotes working in nab and Dave at present

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Yep... I'm sure that's true too.

I remember one of these coyote boys down from the stage came up and talked to me. For some reason, without me asking, he mentioned he used to work at some bar in Bangkok, Bangkok Boys or something.

It does come down to taste too... Looks wise, I tend to like handsome, clean cut, straight-acting guys with fit, healthy, good looking bodies, but not overly muscular, and with a cute face. Pretty much the same as myself. Most gogo boys I've seen strike me as being poorly groomed, fresh off the farm, country boys with old style hair cuts. Often, but not always, quite scrawny or odd in body shape. Usually don't look too healthy or fit at all.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Beachlover
    I tend to like handsome, clean cut, straight-acting guys with fit, healthy, good looking bodies, but not overly muscular, and with a cute face. Pretty much the same as myself.
    :sign5:

seems all you're lacking is a bit of self-confidence
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by joe552
    :sign5:

seems all you're lacking is a bit of self-confidence
    making up for that with extra imagination?

Liked

I'm with Joe on Beachy's post.
    It's been a long time since I laughed out loud at a post.