Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Bumping posts.

Liked

Bumping posts.

Once again I have unintentionally bumped an old post to the fore. After I have checked out the recent posts I then usually check out the previous related posts listed beneath the non-recent post I'm perusing. I do this because the topic and replies grab my attention. By my posting replies to these posts it bumps an old topic to current even though it may be no longer considered relevant by some. Case on point: the civil war posting from 2008 I reactivated.
    If an old post is reactivated I guess it is no big deal in the great scheme of things.

I'm on SGT to glean info about my favourite travel destination so even an old post can hold relative or interesting information for me. Like most other posters here I like to get my opinions ,views and questions out there . It is a forum after all with some members more prolific in opinion posting than others. Ex-pat, frequent or occasional tourists, first or last timers we all have a reason for being here.

I have only posted this today in an attempt to try to stave off too much criticism for reactivating a topic I now realise is possibly not topical anymore.

cheers gents,keep the info coming.

Forum's veteran
    Liked: 1

Re: Bumping posts.

I get stick too for bumping old posts. Join the selective club.