Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Change of ownership for SGT

Liked

Re: Change of ownership for SGT

Quote Originally Posted by martin911
    To the new owner the very best of luck
    To the former owner the very best of luck
    And to a447 - shame on you for your remarks about Neal ,
    Nothing short of disgusting that you would feel the need to type such words ,
    - I see the ranting from you still hasn't ceased ,
    I have been in China for the past week where only my BF, I, and 50,000,000 closet cases are gay. I quite agree with the above. I also agree with Francois and wish to offer my condolences to Surfcrest. I too liked his introduction and have a good feeling about this board's future.
    a447 you sound terribly childish and boring. Oh, A447 just in case you think that everyone who takes Neal side is Neal, I am really Khortose and not anyone else. I really do miss your commentaries about how many boys you have fucked and how good they were for you, as then, you actually seem at times to know what you are talking about and it takes no compassion on your part. In the bar scene I feel you are truly at home.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I must agree his posts about where he goes and what he does is very entertaining and a blessing to the board and it's members.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Smiles
    Best of luck Surfcrest! A much-needed breath of fresh air for Sawatdee.
    Of course there is nothing to prevent you from doing so but I certainly hope that you do not return to this site and try to monopolize it with your obtrusive and hostile attitude as you did for many years. Why don't you, instead, stay with your new-found friend gaybutton?
    Will Rogers said, "I never met a man I didn't like", but he never met Donald Trump.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by kjun12
    "Of course there is nothing to prevent you from doing so but I certainly hope ... "
    :crybaby: Yes, I can feel the love.
    Keep those hopes up, eh.
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Forum's veteran Brad the Impala's Avatar
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by kjun12
    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles
    Best of luck Surfcrest! A much-needed breath of fresh air for Sawatdee.
    Of course there is nothing to prevent you from doing so but I certainly hope that you do not return to this site and try to monopolize it with your obtrusive and hostile attitude as you did for many years. Why don't you, instead, stay with your new-found friend gaybutton?
    You're quite right Kjun, who would want to read posts about enjoying life in Thailand, when they can read your posts about how unhappy you are there and what a terrible place it is to live!

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by lonelywombat
    Quote Originally Posted by timmberty
    lonley wombat this thread is about the new owner is it not ? my post is about the new owner is it not ? try and score as many points as you can it means little to me .... but being outraged on behalf of someone else means even less to me ....
    and by that i mean our new leader feeling the need to defend a dear friend of his called nelson !!! really was a joke about someone of 80 odd wearing a nappy so so bad ? i think .. yes i do actually think . if you want to run a board and make it work you really need to climb a wall and get over yourself ..
    if my joke ? about nelson wearing a nappy held the sale of the board up for 2 or 3 weeks then i have lost all hope for its future
    timmberty You need you to reread surfcrests comments, as it does mean your type of humour might be restricted to the bullshit board, quite soon.
    would that be the board you spent so much time on slamming LMTU ??.. i do wonder why the people who want us all to be civil etc etc are the ones who find it so hard to be civil themselves. i have no problem with surcrest, altho the one post i made on here since my come back seems to have upset him so much he almost didnt buy the board ..to be honest who cares who owns the board ? its meant to be a place where people exchange views etc etc . do any of you do gooders ever agrue with people you talk to in real life ?
    i would ask all those who find my postings so disgusting to just block me .. so much easier than making yourself look far worse than i could try to !
    and to those who have trouble to understand a word i type , please dont try to understand it .. no need to type 4000 word replys to things you cant understand is there ?
    to surcrest again good luck with the board but remember a board needs different views ,and if some of those views dont agree with your views ... then ignor them !! the rules are there for a reason ... and the reason isnt to delete a persona you dont like ... or maybe im wrong .

Liked

After a particularly nasty experience on SGT many months ago, I simply walked away from the board.

I saw on another board that SGT ownership had changed, with a link to this thread, and I decided to see what was up.

What's up? A very welcome breath of sanity from Surfcrest, followed not too long after by bitter nasty posts ripping him and other posters.

So, I see nothing much has changed, but am cautiously optimistic that Surfcrest will work toward raising the level of civility. Not sure just how he can do that, but let's see.

For now, I'm disappearing again and will check maybe in a month or see to see how things are going.
    [size=7][color=#0000FF][i]"quiet1":[/i] the poster previously known as [i]"bkk gwm"[/i][/color][/size]

Liked

Quiet 1, I too had given this board a miss for many many many months. Various reasons not limited to vanishing posts, but that certainly rates in the top 5 reasons.

A lot of new screen names I see....not sure if they are actually new members or just old queens that needed to turn over and develop a new troll persona.

I do wish SC good luck with his new adventure. Some here have decided to just re-invent themselves with a new screen name, But I will keep mine the same and sincerely hope all those who I angered in the past will forgive me and I too will forgive those who belittled me in the past.

I wish you all good health and happiness in the future.

BB
    Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana

Liked

Well this thread certainly turned into something other than what it's title was meant to convey. It deteriorated rapidly into a bitch fight between those who like to monopolise this board with their irrelevant and often unwanted garbage. When I first saw "Change of ownership for SGT" I naively assumed it might consist of information re the changeover of ownership and possibly positive posts for surfcrest on his being the new owner. Sadly disappointed with that hope. . Surfcrest posted a very comprehensive post detailing his hopes and aims for SGT. One can only hope he will derive some pleasure from his purchase and less attacks than the previous owner.
    I originally joined SGT in the hope I could gather pertinent info for my upcoming trips to LOS. Although I have occasionally gleaned some useful info.mostly I have observed that a few notorious posters spend most of their time not posting info, choosing instead to denigrate and abuse other members usually to no purposeful or relevant end.
    I hope that surfcrest will as the owner of this board, feel free to use his own discretionary rights to rein in those who continue to abuse this board and it's members.

Although I haven't been a very regular or prolific poster I sometimes feel the need to express my own contributions to certain topics as I am entitled to do as as a member of the board. I hope they are can rarely be perceived as intentionally inflammatory or personal attacks, however I may be seen sometimes to respond in kind to nastiness directed at me personally. My opinions are exactly that,... mine..., and if some feel a need to propose differing opinions that is well and good. It's known as the free exchange of ideas. It's not always about what is said so much as it is about the way and intent of how the ideas are exchanged.
    I see that I too have drifted off topic, so will finish with my own best wishes for sufcrest in whichever format SGT takes on under his tutelage,hopeful that I will continue to find info which will be useful to me during my upcoming sojourn in Thailand.

Liked

i have no idea about the new owners rules on posting about other boards ? but the expats and a.holes on the gaythailand forum seem to be struggling with the cast offs from here ..
    scotty saying this board has decending in to petty squabbles ... the sort he used to love leading ... the richy rich ... my shit dont smell michael wearing lmtu's old coat and slagging off everyone and everything .. but being as he starts mosts posts with a well i disagree but respect what you say ... thats all ok ..
    maybe the future will be the past and this board will reign again .. at least we all know who we hate ... etc etc ..and have none of the airs and graces of the other plastic boards