Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Free Sex in Thailand?

Liked

Re: Free Sex in Thailand?

Danny99 - you are spot on!! I have written before that I am amazed at the availability of free sex in Thailand (even in Pattaya). I haven't paid for 20 yrs. However, being here for a few months at at a time helps. Familiarity helps acceptance, esp at a sauna. Smiling helps too. My 50 yr old Thai BF is getting more advances from young thai guys than ever before. We have had a 3 way three times in the last few weeks with guys met at Silom2. I have never seen this happen as much in the 16 yrs we have been together. I trembled at going to DJs after such a long absence but I find that the scene there is much more Thai Thai now but also the guys are more confident and assertive. If you start up a conversation you might just get lucky.
    Now, I am 57 and chubby (but trying to get fit) but I try hard to present a non-scary farang image.
    If you only go to commercial boy bars, you are likely to have a very limited view of Thai gay society.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by gregvc
    If you only go to commercial boy bars, you are likely to have a very limited view of Thai gay society.
    Very true and totally agree... and what's terrible is when guys who possess this limited view go on to make totally false assertions about Thai guys and the gay scene there.

Quote Originally Posted by danny99
    Quote Originally Posted by kjun12
    It is, however, impossible to believe that a boy will choose to go for free with some farang who is 5' and 300 pounds and 60+ years old..
    is it that Pattaya is a giant brothel, where only money counts?
    It's about as close as you can get to that. But Khun12 actually claims to live in Bangkok... which makes it all the more sadder that he believes that impossibility to be true.

I spent enormous amounts of time in Bangkok during the years that I was single and can honestly say that the paid sex scene and moneyboys only popped up in my life there on a few rare occasions.

Quote Originally Posted by danny99
    I have usually shoved a few hundred baht in their pocket on leaving [for taxi??, a bit like 'money for the rent' in London] but that has sometimes backfired having just INSULTED them by suggesting that what they did was for money, and takes a bit of smoothing over.
    Really... Why would you do that? You have a perfectly genuine and pleasant encounter and you ruin it by doing that and making them walk away feeling very dirty.

Liked

I have to say that the proposition of Free Sex does not enter my head during my regular visits to Pattaya, which amount to 3 or 4 weeks, three times a year. I am gay and enjoy sex with young 18+ boys very much and this is 75% of my motivation for the trips. The idea that boy prostitutes would provide what I want without charge I regard as nigh on impossible. The other 25% is relaxing in the Thai sunshine. I off boys from the bars and Gogos, GR and less frequently meet them on the gay beach or pick them up in and around Tukcom. But money is always involved.
    On two occasions I did actually have free sex with Thais. On both occasions this was in the Samsuk Sauna in the upstairs cruising area. I was very surprised not to be asked afterwards for some form of remuneration. I just bought one of the guys a meal and the other one seemed just to disappear. Both of them were rather older than my commercial partners being probably 35-40.
    If I want to meet older gays for company and possibly free sex I would holiday in one of the European resorts like Gran Canaria or Ibiza.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

...free sex would remove half the fun of a Thai holiday....absolutely love renting....

Liked

No one has replied to this thread for some years but I guess guys are still interested in free sex in Thailand. My first visit to Bangkok was 20 years ago and I visited Bangkok Babylon for a few hours and had some enjoyable free sex. I did hook up with a young guy who took me to a club and sought only that I pay for his entry and his taxi when we left. On my many subsequent visits to Bangkok I’ve always stayed on site at Bangkok Babylon and have had numerous free encounters. On my last two visits I have supplanted this by using Grindr and have hosted a number of free encounters and at other guy’s places (hotels and in one case so far, a local guy in his home).

6. User who gave Like to post:

GerBear1958 (August 7th, 2020)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

..oh Lord...its only been six months since the wuhan curse reared its head but really feels like we are living in another world...Thailand and pattaya seem to be a mirage..

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by gregvc View Post

Danny99 - you are spot on!! I have written before that I am amazed at the availability of free sex in Thailand (even in Pattaya). I haven't paid for 20 yrs. However, being here for a few months at at a time helps. Familiarity helps acceptance, esp at a sauna. Smiling helps too. My 50 yr old Thai BF is getting more advances from young thai guys than ever before.
    Of course it's free if you're tossing in the hay with 50 year old Thai men.

Haven't heard that one before.

9. 2 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (August 3rd, 2020), dinagam (August 3rd, 2020)

Liked

Hey what's wrong with 50-year-old Thai men!?! You can send them my way if you wish.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

u r most welcome to them...I prefer mid to late 20's...dont c the fascination with teens...I'm no trainer....bit like the suicide bombers who believe they will have 50 virgins waiting in paradise...give me 50 slutty whores any day...

Liked

They're not mutually exclusive. Some of my best offs have been those just off the Whoremonger Sunshine Bus from the sticks.