Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Free Sex in Thailand?

Liked

Re: Free Sex in Thailand?

Quote Originally Posted by gaymandenmark
    I felt it was almost like giving a gift to a friend, and I was happy to do so because his was a very nice lad.
    Good for you. If it made both of you happy then you were successful and have his appreciation as well.
    Will Rogers said, "I never met a man I didn't like", but he never met Donald Trump.

2. User who gave Like to post:

TaoR (August 6th, 2020)

Forum's veteran Brad the Impala's Avatar
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by kjun12

It is, however, impossible to believe that a boy will choose to go for free with some farang who is 5' and 300 pounds and 60+ years old.
    There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
    Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Brad the Impala
    There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
    Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
    Poor thing. You still suffer from an intellectual deficiency making you the equal of a slug.
    Will Rogers said, "I never met a man I didn't like", but he never met Donald Trump.

Liked

I recently read that Gaybutton alleges that he gets sex from Thia boys free and I actually laughed at that ridiculous assertion.
    heh, I read that as well, and have to admit, it gave me a bit of a chuckle too. Apparently, he doesn't even have to do anything. He just stands outside of his door, and cute, young guys just show up at his place with a smile for free sex.

Sometimes I don't even have to leave my house. I've had several times when all I had to do was stand outside my door and wait. I've had boys passing by on motorbikes stop. I've had guys who were on my soi working at someone's house end up later with me. I've had guys going by in the back of a pickup truck make it clear they were interested. A smile brought them back my way later.

I've met them in shops, restaurants, convenience stores, and even just just walking down a street - virtually anywhere. I've even been in rural towns and ended up with a young willing guy.
    What a load of shit. :-)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Neal/Fountainhall... Dating or hooking up with someone and then asking for cash afterwards when there was no prior agreement or indication is disgusting and unethical. Completely misleading and deceptive. So you would be right to treat the guy with contempt... however you would need to consider your own personal safety when dealing with the situation.

If the guy was a moneyboy but didn't want to make it too explicit (lest he make it less "romantic" for his "customer"), then he could at least have said "I'm working here" or something, so as not to mislead the other guy.

There are moneyboys all over Asia and I have occasionally run into them when chatting up guys in gay nightclubs... I have run into Vietnamese moneyboys in Singapore, Thai moneyboys in Hong Kong and Chinese moneyboys in Kuala Lumpur. But they were always sensible enough to say something like that before the flirting goes further. As annoying as it is to find a moneyboy in a non-prostitution focused venue, I respect them for making their intentions clear upfront.

7. User who gave Like to post:

TaoR (August 6th, 2020)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Most of what is posted here is completely believable and I think accurate. Buck says he often does not pay and Christian says about 50% of the boys he sees are free. Both are younger men and good looking so that is no surprise.

It is, however, impossible to believe that a boy will choose to go for free with some farang who is 5' and 300 pounds and 60+ years old.
    What are you basing that on? Just your own experience? It's not smart to make single reference point conclusions like that...

I've observed a lot of relationships between older white guys and younger Asians and I've noticed that a lot of them have limiting beliefs... they attract what they believe they can attract and not what they COULD attract if they didn't have such limiting beliefs.

Guy (A) thinks it just isn't possible to attract younger Asian guys except by paying prostitutes for sex or getting in a relationship with a "kept" moneyboy... and funnily enough, that's all he ends up being able to do.

Guy (B) thinks he can only attract younger Asian guys if he plays the "sugar daddy" role by paying for everything when they go out, buying them dinner, maybe even helping with the rent or college fees... Funnily enough, the only kind of guys he attracts are the guys who expect that from him. There are lots of younger Asian guys who lack any principle, integrity or self-respect and are happy to leech off their partner. There are also lots of younger Asian guys who have integrity will never allow their partner to contribute more than their fair share of 50%. The latter will actually steer clear of "sugar daddy" types because they don't want to be in that sort of relationship. So this sugar daddy guy ends up attracting what he THINKS he can attract and is forever getting screwed over and lied to... it's a self-perpetuating belief.

Guy (C) retains his principles and self-respect and steers clear of the "I want to leech of you" type of relationship... and funnily enough he manages to attract younger Asian guys with integrity and no intention to ever pay any less than half their fair share of costs when going out or living together etc.

What I've noticed is Guy (C) isn't necessarily any younger, more handsome or charming than Guys (A) and (B)... It's just comes down to their belief in themselves and a decision to keep their own integrity and self-respect intact. There are plenty of Asian guys attracted to older white guys and who have no intention to gain any financial advantage in their love life.

alleges that he gets sex from Thia boys free
    I find it quite pathetic when people make a note of "free sex"... Because that means their normal and default sex or love life is obtained by paying for it.

I mean come on, there are plenty of Thais who want to to get to know foreigners and have NO intention of gaining financial advantage or payment from it. If you want to pay for it, then by all means pay for it. But don't make a habit out of paying for it and then exclaim to everyone how surprising or notable it is that you were abe to have sex without paying for once.

What I also find stupid about the person who said that (who is on another board) is he talks about how he's given up on having a successful relationship with a Thai guy when the only long-term relationship he claims to have had was a paid relationship with a money/bar boy, which means there obviously wasn't any genuine relationship in the first place! Even more offensive is the way he gives advice on farang/Thai relationships... saying you need to set rules, set a budget etc etc.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

the only place where I'm guaranteed free sex with Asians is in babylon in BKK, and the majority end up being Thai. Have never been asked for cash. Place operates like a true gay sauna/cruise club.....unlike some saunas in Brazil or Switzerland.

Liked

Most of what is posted here is completely believable and I think accurate. Buck says he often does not pay and Christian says about 50% of the boys he sees are free. Both are younger men and good looking so that is no surprise.

It is, however, impossible to believe that a boy will choose to go for free with some farang who is 5' and 300 pounds and 60+ years old..
    I am amazed at this series of comments or is it that Pattaya is a giant brothel, where only money counts?

I am mature age though not of the size proportions mentioned above. I have been visiting Thailand for the past 40 years, during the past 15 years on a bi-monthly basis..always Bangkok, often Chiang Mai, sometimes Koen Khen and twice [sadly and boringly] to Pattaya. I have been meeting boys [gay, straight and bi-coastal] on a regular basis and have never had these problems, I admit that my boys are usually boys, late teens to very early 20's, and usually are at that time just hot to get off [straight boys the world over often discover that it is far easier to meet up with a guy for a short time, pure physical sex, than all that goes with chatting up a girl, etc...they also often become long term firm friends without all of those 'love' complications]...when meeting up and taking back to the hotel I have usually shoved a few hundred baht in their pocket on leaving [for taxi??, a bit like 'money for the rent' in London] but that has sometimes backfired having just INSULTED them by suggesting that what they did was for money, and takes a bit of smoothing over. But then I do not pick up in gay bars and very rarely from go-go where the rules are very different. My long time friend was working in a juice bar, just arrived from Isaan a few weeks and VERY horny....he never asked for anything but I often helped him...we are still very good friends 12 years later now he is a very successful young exec

The biggest problem with Bangkok is that it can happen so many times every day...if you miss out then just go to On Nut.....

As straight boys do not actually FANCY men wherther you are yong and cute or old and ugly does not come into the equation, it is the immedaite avail;ablity of sexual relief...amazingly I now find it far easier to pick up young spunks, anywhere in the world, than it was when I was their age or only a bit more.

11. User who gave Like to post:

GerBear1958 (August 7th, 2020)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by danny99
    The biggest problem with Bangkok is that it can happen so many times every day...if you miss out then just go to On Nut.....
    I will be spending more time this next trip in Bangkok. Can you please be more specific re On Nut?
    Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves

Liked

Yes Danny what happens in OnNut area?

I have been there not much I think.