Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Free Sex in Thailand?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Free Sex in Thailand?

So you are here in Thailand and are walking around a market, in a shop, the grocery store, a bank or just walking down the sidewalk. A young man walking near you catches that casual sexual glance you made his way; you smile and he smiles. He knows what you want. You exchange phone numbers and meet up later for a casual talk, get to try and feel him out whether he is a murderer or not see if there is the possibility roll in the hay. Within 30 minutes to an hour you feel safe he is interested in you not your money and isn't a psycho. You know that within 30 minutes. A fit much older man and a much younger guy. No discussion of money either way. You invite him up to your den of iniquity, let him get drunk as you know personalities change when you let someone get drunk and both have that desired short time encounter.

It is time for your new friend to leave and wopps (!) he demands money. What now? Whose fault? Should the guy have mentioned money before hand? Sure. Should you have inquired making sure it was a freebie? Maybe. Maybe asked in some casual way was he a money boy as there seem to be so many here in Thailand. I mean sure it really is almost obvious in Pattaya but so many young men have [i]visited /i] Pattaya and Bangkok then returned home and spread the news to thier friends that falang have money and they spend it for a roll in the hay. They buy you nice things and it's a great way to help pay for that doctorate or PHD they are studying for.

What do you do? Have you read about the violent acts that they are capable of, even murder? No problem, throw the urchin out, never mind if he returns another day or do you just give him some money to satisfy him? I remember within the last year reading about a man who was murdered by a few boys just because he yelled at them to clean thier dishes, a doctor who invited a copuple of boys home for a romp and was killed and it wasn't even about asking for money. They viciously murdered him.

When I call soemone I don't know, I always have my b/f in the other room to make sure the happy ending is really happy and ends that way, but what if it doesn't. What would you do if it all starts going wrong?

Liked

Re: Free Sex in Thailand?

so many (25+) saunas in Bangkok. At least you are safer there. Maybe go for a drink or meal after (in a restaurant). Then you can ease out of it on good terms. A while ago I asked a guy if he wanted money. He thought that was very funny. I saw the joke (thankfully he didn't get upset) when we went back in his Audi to his upmarket condo. he was a doctor.

Liked

I do not mean to be a critic, but I do not get the problem.

If you haven't asked the question directly, then when you meet someone from a country where so many young men and their families need funds, you should assume there will be a freely made exchange of money. There's nothing here that couldn't be solved by a little honest talk. I've been visiting the LOS for more than two decades and have found that in most situations I am dealt with fairly and honestly when I present the same. As a visitor I think it's not a good idea to make assumptions about the intentions of people in a very different culture and set of circumstances.
    Chelsea NYC

4. 5 Users gave Like to post:

Badronald (August 3rd, 2020), dab69 (August 2nd, 2020), GerBear1958 (August 7th, 2020), poshglasgow (August 13th, 2020), TaoR (August 6th, 2020)

Liked

I've been there and when the sex was over, they left and no money changed hands. I have met guys while checking into my hotel, sitting in a Internet cafe and just walking around in the day when most guys are hiding from the sun. If we went to bed and noting was mentioned a out money before it happened then nothing would be paid at the end of the fun.

But it being Thailand I'm prepared to come across that situation.
    These are the good'ol days

Forum's veteran
    Liked

probably 2/3 of my sex in Thailand has involved money....at Babylon its always free and I will do minimum 3 over a 7 hour period on a good day...and what I mean by "do" is I screw them.....dont count the other half dozen BJ..kissing and cuddles.....outside Babylon and in Pattaya its almost always paid...only ither place was DJ station where occasionally I'll pick up another tourist or local Thai....BUT I always check/ask if they want money if they are Thai....just in case...and I dont care if they are offended...

Liked

In most cases, I can predict if he wants money or not. In the few cases where the demand for money was unexpected, I paid 500 to 1000 Baht, definitely on the lower end of the average tip (because he didn't say in advance that he wants money). So far, most of my sexual partner were physically weaker, smaller and lighter than I am. Even though I don't like violence, I think I would be able to get them out of my room against their will. I have never been in such a situation, not even close.

8. User who gave Like to post:

Badronald (August 3rd, 2020)

Liked

The age difference alone speaks for it self , especially if you meet someone younger in Pattaya .

Just enjoy the sex and if he asks for money , do not get upset.

10. 2 Users gave Like to post:

Dodger (August 2nd, 2020), ktq (August 9th, 2020)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

loke....nice attitude you have...but I do prefer to know before hand...don't want to be "black mailed"into some outrageous amount....I simply assume that any Thai who approaches me is in it for the money...so I always check...and again dont really care if they get offended......simply a fact of life.

Liked

Most of what is posted here is completely believable and I think accurate. Buck says he often does not pay and Christian says about 50% of the boys he sees are free. Both are younger men and good looking so that is no surprise.

It is, however, impossible to believe that a boy will choose to go for free with some farang who is 5' and 300 pounds and 60+ years old. I recently read that Gaybutton alleges that he gets sex from Thia boys free and I actually laughed at that ridiculous assertion.
    Will Rogers said, "I never met a man I didn't like", but he never met Donald Trump.

13. 2 Users gave Like to post:

dab69 (August 2nd, 2020), TaoR (August 6th, 2020)

Liked

Just correct.

I have just been to Chiang Mai for 4 days, and met this nice guy.

Well, he was not in the 18 to 25 years range, but in the beginning of his 30ies, but looked a lot more younger.

I don't want to tell how handsome I am, but I am in the middle of the 50ies, slim and look younger. I have also heard on my trip, that I was different, funnier and special, when it comes to other farangs.

He made his work in the daytime, we seperated, but we had a lot of fun in the evenings and nights.

Did I have free sex, even if I paid our drinks when clubbing, and I even gave him a small Money gift in an envelope, the last day, as an appreciation for the great time we had together?

Yes I think so, because I knew he needed it, even that he worked hard, and also because there was no mentioning about money between us, and he did not expected it, he was in fact a bitt surpriced.

I felt it was almost like giving a gift to a friend, and I was happy to do so because his was a very nice lad.

15. 4 Users gave Like to post:

GerBear1958 (August 7th, 2020), ktq (August 9th, 2020), Patanawet (August 2nd, 2020), TaoR (August 6th, 2020)