Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Changes In Progress on Sawatdee Thailand

Admin
    Liked

Changes In Progress on Sawatdee Thailand

The new owner requested that all warnings be removed and all banned members that are "deactivated" be re-activated. There is no way to reactivate a deleted/banned account, but if you think you were just deactivated start the registration process. If the system says that member exists you should be able to just enter using the login. If you were a banned member, there is just no info left to reactivate and you must re-register.
    Please start to do this now for members coming back so that no one steals your old username and as I will be helping to train him for the next few months just on system operation, i would like it so tat there is not a huge amount of work later that interferes with me training him on day to day things.

A user may now change his username himself. Not sure how you d it but fiddle around and someone will figure it out and let us know.

Memberships will be discontinued.

Tryin to see what the problem was with displaying your country flag wihen Spike had it and reinstall.

You may now enter your birthday if you want.

The picture gallery was removed in error and we can't get any pictures so when the picture gallery comes up please subit new as well as your previous pictures in your album. Chat feature will not be reistalled as members did not really use it.

Paypal donate will remain if anyone would like to make a contribution to help support his board.

Smileys will remain and stay at a maximum of 3 and two hour limit on editing your post will remin in effect.

We are changing our server and should have no effect on you and you won't see it but it will eliminate Resource Limit reached message and somtimes waiting to log in

As more changes are requested, I will inform you.

Over the next few weeks the Rukes and guidelines will be changing. Please eep informed regularly.

Liked

Re: Changes In Progress on Sawatdee Thailand

good to know, so now we all can be bad and tomorrow be banned and after tomorow be re-instated

I knew I should have gone in to politics, :dontknow: :evil4: :glasses7:

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Changes In Progress on Sawatdee Thailand

Minor revisions have been done. Please review if you want but they are very minor. The new owner will decide which he wants to keep and those he wants to discard.