List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: why is it so easy to lose touch ??

Liked

Re: why is it so easy to lose touch ??

When I meet new friends I want to see again, I ask for telephone number AND gayromeo AND email/facebook, so I have two ways to contact them. I lost contact to a boy whom I liked very much because he changed his phone number.

Liked

Most boys are looking for that long term secure relationship which will give them and their family long term security. When they find it it is not surprising that they want to shut out the past. Imagine you were their partner.vwould you be happy with them staying in contact with all their former customers?

Liked

i think its time to give up on this one !!! did i mention customers ? i was talking about how easy it seems to be to lose touch with friends who you have known for a long time.
    at no time have i mentioned people you fucked for a couple of weeks, as being people you would consider to be heart held friends ...
    i guess the mentality of sex tourists is pretty much the same as the working boys ... more than a one night off means it must be love ..

When i met my bf over 2 years ago he was working in a bar but when we became bf's he turned his back on that sort of work and went to be with his family on the farm and the only time he goes to the big city is when i'm over there
    I think a lot of the boys do the same and loose touch with people they used to know

Forum's veteran
    Liked

:hah:

Liked

I agree with Xlovery .

A boy will not risk a long relationship having his old "customers" farang friends as favourites in facebook or gayromeo .

I have experienced that myself , a boy that suddenly dissapeared and opened a new facebook profile and surprise , he was in a relationship and moved back to his family.