List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: LMTU/John Booth owns Ting Tong? cancer?

Liked

Re: LMTU/John Booth owns Ting Tong? cancer?

oliver .. you work i take it ? if so you do not get free treatment on the n.h.s. you pay a lot for it .. just because the money is taken out of your wages either monthly of weekly, and you dont have to hand it over directly, does not mean you get anything for free ..
    as to whether its underfunded or not ... tell me how many businesses have more managers than proper workers, work out how much is wasted - daily it runs into millions of pounds ... whilst beachlover might be able to cover a loss like that the n.h.s certainly can not ...
    as for getting cancer because of karma, making jokes or taking the piss out of others who have had misfortunes ... that is one load of bollox from a sick mind.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Lunchtime O'Booze
    would you really want to leave Thailand for the UK with frigging rain and snow pissing down and all the misery that accompanies life in the God forsaken NHS where you have to beg for a glass of water and that's even if they put you in a room with a dozen others .
    Interesting comment Lunchtime but I would like to counter it with the following. This is not the first, second or third time that there have been fundaisers because he is ill, can't pay his rent and gets loans and a host of other things. I am not trying to talk bad although it probably sounds like it, but here is the question:
    A) Don't you think the community has loaned without repayments enough? Wasn't there assistance when he had throat & mouth cancer when people knew the possible consequenses for their actions?

Well is it fair to ask for the community, which he has done so much to put down, to make fun of and borrowed money from when he can go home and get free medical care or should we spend our retirement because he doesn't wan't to bear the cold and rain at home or the delay in getting a glass of water? There are other patients and many paid the dues with their taxes and all and are not there for free. Maybe instead of a glass of water he should ask some of his freinds in England to bring him a pitcher so it will last all day. I am sure they could fill it up with ice and water for him when they come to visit.

If he wants private well that is possible too. He might have to settle some of his cases at a discount, Maybe sell some of his flats, his hotel and his condo. :3some:

No I am not trying to put him down or make fun or anything like that. I stated earlier that I felt sorry for him and wished him the best. All he said and did to me I have forgiven him for but I am not willing to take money out of my hospital fund because you think it unfair for him to go home and get help where it will be provided by those people that did make contributions to their health care system.

May I suggest that many people would put some money together to buy an economy one way ticket and then if and when he is cured, God willing, he can pay for his return. Even I would chip in for that as long as an independent person purchased said ticket on a berevement discount. They do give discounts for special circumstances.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Geezer
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunchtime O'Booze
    Wanting to go back to the UK for treatment would have been a last thing on his mind...
    As for Catawampus, she's just pissed of because LMTU made references to his Deleted. Partial personal description. Neal which I believe was inherited form the late Frankie Howerd.
    O'Booze are you now taking over for LMTU and the kind of insulting posts he is infamous for?
    LMTU is reaping the enmity that he has sown and can expect little sympathy or empathy from those he has denigrated. His friends may accept him as a jolly good fellow but others have just cause to think otherwise.

Get you facts right. Deleted. Partial personal description. Neal

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by francois
    Get you facts right, Deleted. Patial personal description.
    Frankly I can't see how that would help.
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Neal
    This is not the first, second or third time that there have been fundaisers because he is ill, can't pay his rent and gets loans and a host of other things.
    I just today, for the first time since I was a child, reread Aesop's fable of the grasshopper and the ant.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Well, at least it seems that lunchbox is not lmtu as lmtu knows I am bald, keep my head shaven and am a proud gay bald farang.
    I regret having sent lunchy a pm earlier commending him on his earlier posting and forgot what a loser he was. You have to be
    a loser and a miscreant to befriend such a vile person like lmtu.
    Attacking ones personal appearance is what bullies and lowlifes thrive on and of course when it is a blatant lie, it just illustrates
    what scum is.
    Lmtu was infamous for scamming new farangs out of their money and would say anything to "borrow" money and is a compulsive
    liar. Of course, sometimes a liar tells the truth but I would let his many wealthy friends cough up the 600,000B.
    I know a couple of farangs who were his close friends and am sure they will help him now that he is
    in dire straits...unless they were fair weather friends.

Liked

am sure his wealthy friends will come to his aid.He has many.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I have received an email from LMTU and asked him to write a post and send it to me and I will post it. I would have posted it but it includes several things that are personal.

LMTU wanted to let me know that he needs 100,000 pounds to be repatriated and get hospital service.

Don't you all step forward at once!

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by catawampuscat
    Well, at least it seems that lunchbox is not lmtu as lmtu knows I am bald, keep my head shaven and am a proud gay bald farang..
    Cat I am pleased that you corrected that bald-faced lie, posted by xxxx, concerning your personal description.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Lying here awake and now before I go to sleep It occured to me that in LMTU's broken way of saying things, what he meant to say was that he wanted to raise the money for the operation here as his returning home would cost him 100,000 pounds and that he would have to get repatriated if he was to return home. This sounds more of a logical meaning of his email, but he did not exactly say this.