List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: LMTU/John Booth owns Ting Tong? cancer?

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Re: LMTU/John Booth owns Ting Tong? cancer?

Quote Originally Posted by Zebedee

Not quite sure what you are trying to say here mate, is it a joke? Is there some deep meaning to your comment that has escaped me? Or are you just trying to be funny?
    Last I saw the author of that statement recently began using a wheelchair.
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

Quote Originally Posted by Manforallseasons
    Quote Originally Posted by Zebedee

Not quite sure what you are trying to say here mate, is it a joke? Is there some deep meaning to your comment that has escaped me? Or are you just trying to be funny?
    Last I saw the author of that statement recently began using a wheelchair.
    Well given that I am the author of that statement , and I am very able bodied , I don't quite follow what you are saying. Pleases explain?

Liked

god forbid someone makes a joke .. cant be having that now can we !!!
    its ok for people to go off and slag off someone who has cancer or so we are told .. also loads who think it might all be in someones imagination ... but good lord if someone makes a joke about someone sitting in a wheelchair next to a cliff ...
    we cant be having that can we ??
    do let me know what your censorship rules are zebeede, i dont want to upset you again ! otherwise just block me.
    manforallseasons i doubt zebedee knows geezer is using a chair ... or maybe he does .. maybe he just wants it all to be about him ?

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

The quote I meant to reference was made by Geezer, sorry for the confusion.
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

Quote Originally Posted by timmberty
    god forbid someone makes a joke .. cant be having that now can we !!!
    its ok for people to go off and slag off someone who has cancer or so we are told .. also loads who think it might all be in someones imagination ... but good lord if someone makes a joke about someone sitting in a wheelchair next to a cliff ...
    we cant be having that can we ??
    do let me know what your censorship rules are zebeede, i dont want to upset you again ! otherwise just block me.
    manforallseasons i doubt zebedee knows geezer is using a chair ... or maybe he does .. maybe he just wants it all to be about him ?
    Oh I see, how stupid of me it was a joke! Right! Wheelchairs, cliffs, cancer, . Ok moving along, thanks for that timberty. See ya!

Liked

Well, to clear up the confusion you need to know I'm seventy-nine years old, in a wheelchair, and, yes it's a hassle to navigate the contraption through the sofas at X Boys.

A couple of weeks ago employing charm, good looks and the wallet I offed a hunk who now visits weekly. The legs don't work worth a darn but, at least I don't need chemical assistance while entertaining visitors.

тАж and the cliff is not a problem. I was skydiving shortly after getting out of college, and rock climbing later on.

Life in Pattaya is great. My friends will tell you that after a wonderful and rewarding life I don't plan to spend the last few weeks of it in hopeless agony.

I'm going off the ole balcony. I expect it'll be quite a while yet, but watch the papers!

PS: The wheelchair is a recent addition. Regarding the avatar -- I was on the palanquin in Burma going up the mountain to a huge golden boulder. Some of you will know what that's all about. Farangs aren't supposed to walk up, but to be born aloft in splendor.

Liked

thanks geezer . its nice to know some people can still laugh even when things dont go 100%
    i have a mate whos 74 he had cancer last year and had most of his stomach cut away , he kind of recovered then went back downhill (no wheelchair involved) .
    i'll be surprised if he lasts to the end of this year, hes in a very bad way and he knows it.
    all the people who visit him try to cheer him up saying things will get better etc etc .. all it does is depress him.
    i go around and joke with him about how bad he is .. like if he takes a while to answer the door .. im say things like oh i didnt think you'd made it thru the week... we laugh and do you know what.. he enjoys my visits far more than the other who go and depress him ..
    he knows he is dying, i know he is dying, so why try and pretend its not happening ?
    let those who want to drown in sorrow do so ... but i'd rather have my last impression of a good friend as someone with a big smile on his face, rather than someone looking like he wants to cry.

Liked

I really think many people take death too seriously. Of course the pain involved in dying can be a excruciating, but that is avoidable.

There is no discomfort at all in being dead.

Liked

great attitude Geezer - wish you many more happy days and nights with the boys
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.

Liked

I understand that the internet allows users to be meaner and spiteful...more so that if they were conversing in person, but can you show some more respect for someone who might be suffering?

I know LMTU as an aquantance, we met about seven years ago in a guesthouse in Sunee Paza, my first time in Sunee. If youv'e never met him in person, he is very witty, and can tell stories in a very entertaining way. He made me laugh more than anyone did during that stay. And I was having a serious problem towards the end of my stay there, he was very supportive and in some way he got me through a dark time in my life.

He was having financial problems at the time and I gave him 8,000 baht to help him out. Believe me it was worth it as in some ways he was a replacement for a shrink. I never expected to be paid back, even though some settlement was on its way to him in time.

I met him once or twice passing on a soi a couple years after that and exchanged hello's. I knew right from the get go that he was a bullshit artist, no big deal I've met many in my life. He was an entertaining bs'er and a character at the same time. Even way back then he was talking bad shit about Cat, so I can understand your hatred for the man,as well as everyone else for all his lying and false claims.

About three years ago, he claimed to have tongue cancer and stem cell therapy which cured him. That was the moment that I decided if I would pity him or slam him as a shameless liar. However I never recieved any real confirming answer as to what really happened. I was still waiting for that, and now this. I need more info, and until then I will give him the benefit of the doubt. I wish everyone would wait a bit before calling this a sham.

If it turns out to be an attention grab on LMTU's part, then we can all ignore him as being ignored would be the worst possible outcome for this man.