List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: LMTU/John Booth owns Ting Tong? cancer?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: LMTU/John Booth owns Ting Tong? cancer?

Sorry to hear about the illness. Cancer, excruciating back pain and legs/arms being immobilised... Sounds quite gruesome. Not something I would wish on anyone.

Though I have no sympathy for the "being stranded" situation as that's simply a situation someone brings on them self.

Quote Originally Posted by LMTU
    I have tried to get repatriated or have my treatment paid for but I'm afraid the British Consulate phoned me Friday to say I must tell you, under No circumstances do we repatriate any British citizens or pay for there treatment, so i said to him " so you let your citizens die, he said yes"
    This seems quite unfair on the British Consulate and the staff who had to answer that question.

I don't know any government that repatriates its citizens just because they've become ill.

Quote Originally Posted by Beachlover
    Sorry to hear about the illness. Cancer, excruciating back pain and legs/arms being immobilised... Sounds quite gruesome. Not something I would wish on anyone.

Though I have no sympathy for the "being stranded" situation as that's simply a situation someone brings on them self.

Quote Originally Posted by LMTU
    I have tried to get repatriated or have my treatment paid for but I'm afraid the British Consulate phoned me Friday to say I must tell you, under No circumstances do we repatriate any British citizens or pay for there treatment, so i said to him " so you let your citizens die, he said yes"
    This seems quite unfair on the British Consulate and the staff who had to answer that question.

I don't know any government that repatriates its citizens just because they've become ill.
    Why is it unfair? All LMTU is doing is publicising the British Consulate Policy. And here you are heroically defending the Consulate staff. Wow what a star you are.

My god BL, here is another fellow human being on his last legs,and you take every and any opportunity to put the boot (pardon the pun) in. Don't you have even a little compassion for him? The guy was a nuisance for sure,but your pathological hatred for him (your history here on this board) is offensive.
    At the very least you could have chose not to respond to the post,but no, you jumped at the chance to inflict more pain to a guy who is....as someone mentioned "harmless" ,. BL you're a cunning evil bastard! Bring on the karma!

Before anyone jumps down my throat,at the harsh language I've used, take the time to look at BL's history here and his fixation with LMTU. I can understand a poster letting off steam,as it were , from time to time, but this is not that type of situation we see here, this is DEEP ,scary and downright evil..

Quote Originally Posted by Neal
    I would like to add this. I have also recieved confirmation that LMTU's story a sad story is very true. I do have a heart under this mean exterior but inside when things are really bad, well the heart comes out.

As I am told this is very true I am sorry for this man even beside what he has done during his time. I wish no ill on a person and my heart does go out to him and hope that with his prayers and honesty, he can get well. This being said, I have sent him an email telling him if he would like to make a genuine honest post, that he is welcome to and I know that no matter how many people may have ill feelings against the man, you too are saddened to hear this.

I would appreciate it if the posts that are made now are heartfelt and warming to a man that has the ability to read their best wishes and a recovery. I have reread the letter and I think for him to say this he knows that he will never recoupe his integrity if it is untrue, and that's why I have decided that I think it's true.

Peace be with you LMTU.
    A very "normal humane" response. Refreshing to see from someone who was genuinely wronged by LMTU, but Neal you still have the the ability to forgive, nothing less than what I would expect from you. SHALOM

Forum's veteran
    Liked

One thing for sure, he loves the attention, lives for the attention and thrives on it too..
    I thought he might change his way after his bout with tongue/throat cancer, but he just continued the same
    way and he was banned and banned again and again here and elsewhere.

Has there ever been a more pathetic, despised, vile man with a severe personality disorder and a compulsive liar to boot?

His glee when reporting (scooping in his words) the tragic suicide death of the Funny Boys bar co-owner recently was just
    another ugly moment in his long long posting career.
    Maybe it was karma when the throat cancer turned his tongue black and it seemed that all the years of
    nasty gossiping caught up with him. I felt pity when I heard about the mouth/tongue cancer and still feel pity for this
    pitiful man.

He is fortunate to have so many wealthy friends who adore him and vast wealth of his own from 5 star hotels and mansions etc.
    Perhaps some crocodile tears would be appropriate.. :crybaby:

Quote Originally Posted by catawampuscat
    One thing for sure, he loves the attention, lives for the attention and thrives on it too..
    I thought he might change his way after his bout with tongue/throat cancer, but he just continued the same
    way and he was banned and banned again and again here and elsewhere.

Has there ever been a more pathetic, despised, vile man with a severe personality disorder and a compulsive liar to boot?

His glee when reporting (scooping in his words) the tragic suicide death of the Funny Boys bar co-owner recently was just
    another ugly moment in his long long posting career.
    Maybe it was karma when the throat cancer turned his tongue black and it seemed that all the years of
    nasty gossiping caught up with him. I felt pity when I heard about the mouth/tongue cancer and still feel pity for this
    pitiful man.

He is fortunate to have so many wealthy friends who adore him and vast wealth of his own from 5 star hotels and mansions etc.
    Perhaps some crocodile tears would be appropriate.. :crybaby:
    Oh for heavens sakes man ,get a grip! You are equating what goes on in a ( cyber forum SGT) to real life! Here in a forum it releases all sorts of individuals pent up dreams and aspirations. They are not real! In the sense that they would not and could not be taken seriously in the real world. People like LMTU have a channel thro' a forum like this to articulate their dream world. But you have taken it as if it is real.
    Look now at his predicament , he has no insurance ,no real income, he has cancer, his only outlet was to post on Gay boards, boasting of ridiculous fantasies.
    Be a man, how does it benefit you ,or anyone to kick someone when they're defenceless.
    I do not know LMTU, but if I saw a gang of thugs attack someone defenceless I would like to think I would jump in.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

It is not an attack. Just my opinion and the facts as I see them.. I also felt sorry and felt he needed the community to support him
    with the last cancer. But, when he recovered he started up the same stuff again, attacking friends of mine and his vile scoop on
    the suicide was the last straw.
    Don't worry about him. He has many very wealthy friends who adore him and will provide for him.
    He was down with the last cancer and like a scorpion kept on stinging.
    All he really needs is attention and he is getting it.
    There are many many gay farangs in Pattaya with cancers and other illnesses and many die without mention. For many gay
    farangs' Thailand is Gods waiting room and frankly why not die where you are/were happy and surrounded by friends.
    And my last words on
    this is that with compulsive liars you never know when they are telling the truth and not pulling some scam for pity or money...
    I take no joy in others miseries and realize that most of his nonsense is hot air and as I stated, it is all a pathetic situation

Liked

The situation is an enigma. One hardly knows how to regard it.

It's true that a few years ago he made a series of posts on another board concerning a life-threatening throat condition, and his inability to pay for treatment.

But it is also true that in the past few years he has written posts about his "salubrious (sic) mansion" in Bangkok. In conversations he has told people of his villa in Spain, and posted a photo of it on a gay message board. If you've not seen it, it's perched on a cliff above the sea, and is truly impressive.

It is difficult to believe he is now impecunious. Perhaps it's an unfortunate case of 'easy come, easy go'.

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Geezer
    Perhaps it's an unfortunate case of 'easy come, easy go'.

Do you imagine people say this when someone is confined to a wheelchair?
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Manforallseasons

if in a wheelchair perched on the edge of a cliff i would imagine one turn of the wheels and it would certainly be a case of easy go !!

Quote Originally Posted by timmberty
    Quote Originally Posted by Manforallseasons

if in a wheelchair perched on the edge of a cliff i would imagine one turn of the wheels and it would certainly be a case of easy go !!
    Not quite sure what you are trying to say here mate, is it a joke? Is there some deep meaning to your comment that has escaped me? Or are you just trying to be funny?