List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: LMTU/John Booth owns Ting Tong? cancer?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: LMTU/John Booth owns Ting Tong? cancer?

Neal has been a saint in this whole lmtu death bed, banning, forgiving story.
    Over the last decade, lmut has been banned by many moderators and board owners many times.
    If I were Neal, I would forget lmtu and move on.
    Let his friends take care of lmtu.. Neal needs to take care of Neal.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: LMTU/John Booth owns Ting Tong? cancer?

Yup This is well over the top and has to end. If the new owner wishes to reopen it it is his decision.

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

LMTU Update

After reading Neal's closing post and after spending a couple of hours with LMTU Saturday afternoon in a hideous state "Boss Hog" is being exceptionally kind!.
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

Liked

Re: LMTU Update

Odd that LMTU should generate so many posts. I personally never met him though I did read his posts on the first Bitch Board and many others he made on the various gay Thailand boards but when I did communicate with him (by PM) he was invariably courteous to me (I'm not counting some of our barbed exchanges at th BB, especially since it was me that tweaked his tits first, so to speak).

All I can say is I am sad to hear that he is suffering so badly now and if he'd been on all sorts of medication for such serious illnesses so long, then I' m not surprised that he swung mentally and emotionally between two extremes all the time.

I pray for him to find peace and an end to his pain.
    [color=#800080][i][b]I AM BUTTERFLY![/b][/i][/color]

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Manforallseasons
    After reading Neal's closing post and after spending a couple of hours with LMTU Saturday afternoon in a hideous state "Boss Hog" is being exceptionally kind!.
    thanks for the update Manforallseasons.

There are many people both in Thailand and abroad who have contacted me to get updates of John's health.

The former top Pattaya real estate agent now in Queensland
    The famous rock'n'roll manager and songwriter who lives in Pattaya and travels the world producing music shows
    The very very famous British singer who used to include John Booth in his entourage because JB always made him laugh and not take everything so seriously..
    The ex-rent boy from Soho who JB sponsored out of a grim life and is now happily married with kids in a house purchased by JB for them.
    The ex-top New York hairdresser who ensured John Booth would be in Pattaya before he sets off for his holidays there..
    The NASA scientist from Tennessee who does likewise.
    The top journalist from Australia who does likewise..who says no visit to Pattaya would be complete without the roller coaster ride of JB's company..

..they are just some of the dozens of people from diverse backgrounds...many who have become friendly with each other but have a common factor...a friendship with John Booth and a love of him for his sheer optimism.

John Booth has hinted at his illness to all but it's typical that he would downplay how ill he really is and that is why many contacted me to get more info.

I haven't seen John since his illness with his throat but those who regularly travel to Thailand report the that he had lost an enormous amount of weight.
    The latest illness came as a bolt from the blue.

Typical of John Booth to continue laughing at himself and the several boards.
    My thoughts are with him always...you are one of the greatest treasures in my life JB
    I'm only a light drinker. When it's daylight I drink.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I am not sure why it was necessary to list all his "famous visitors", sounds like JB as he always tried to sound important and since you have "not seen him" since the throat cancer a few years ago I just don't know how you are able to report on his calls and visitors. Now this thread is for updates on his health and not a thread to continue on threads that were finished and locked. Keep the conversation only to updates and not report on who has called you for updates. :3some:

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Neal
    I am not sure why it was necessary to list all his "famous visitors", sounds like JB as he always tried to sound important and since you have "not seen him" since the throat cancer a few years ago I just don't know how you are able to report on his calls and visitors. Now this thread is for updates on his health and not a thread to continue on threads that were finished and locked. Keep the conversation only to updates and not report on who has called you for updates. :3some:
    My hope is that JB reads my messages on here as he hasn't responded for a fortnight to my emails which is very unusual.

I am reporting on the emails I have had from people who haven't been able to contact John Booth by email or telephone and to show in my tiny way that he has a tremendous amount of support out there.
    You know, how one does for a sick person in the hope it cheers them up.

I said nothing about his "calls and visitors"...you must have mis-read my post Neal.
    I'm only a light drinker. When it's daylight I drink.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Well Lunchime this board is not about cheering someone up who has a life threatening medical problem. I would have suggested you call him and tell him or emailed him or there was plenty of time on the othere two threads that ran 6 pages. Who visted him or as you say called and sent emails to him is not what the thread is. It is for updates on his condition reads were open. As it is I am moving it to one of the locked thread so tat your ost is in the proper thread and everyone can still see it.