This email was passed on to me from a reliable source who said he confirmed it with other people. The question remains does LMTU really own Ting Tong? Will Ting Tong and Bitch Board be closed permanently? He states he has prostrate cancer and all and supposedly it has been confirmed. Sounds for real but I don't know.

Re: Time to close it down?

by R and R on Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:38 am

I know exactly what your going through, I have just come out of hospital in Bangkok where I have been having treatment for a horrendous painful back , I can let you into a scoop. For those who don't know I am LMTU before the news breaks I think I shall use your gentleman's forum to say I have not been able to buy medical insurance since I was 66 to expensive for me, I started to get chronic back pain a few months ago I went for tests to be told I has some broken vertebrae in
My back I have recently having many tests to now be told I have prostrate cancer that has spread to the bones in my back and is slowly shutting down movement in both legs now one arm is affected.
As I'm having so many lovely friends coming to visit me. The news will get out soon.

The pain is unbelievable I'm on The strongest pain killers you can buy at a pharmacy remember everything is done with cash , I have tried to get repatriated or have my treatment paid for but I'm afraid the British Consulate phoned me Friday to say I must tell you, under No circumstances do we repatriate any British citizens or pay for there treatment, so i said to him " so you let your citizens die, he said yes" it would seem only the Swedish government do that, so on Monday as I could not find 600,000 to start radiation I'm now stranded not knowing what to do next.
Fortunately I have my long time lovers of 12 years talking good care of me in the picture here, with lots of love after 12 years its a great help so if any one knows of any answers let me know.

No don't come here if you have no insurance or are ill you will regret it.

As far as the board is concerned please hand it on to a new kid on the block as it the best run forum around.

Good luck with the future

LMTU

http://www.gaytingtong.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8643