Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Where are your favorite people-watching spots in THAILAND

Liked

Re: Where are your favorite people-watching spots in THAILAN

Quote Originally Posted by Surfcrest
    Even the BTS or the MRT is an excellent spot for cruising and connecting. It doesn't take more than just a smile or a wink after the initial eye contact to get things started. You get off at his stop or visa versa....wait for him to come to you...if it doesn't happen get back on the train....if it does; go for a drink / a little food together...or jump right in the sack. Surfcrest
    Public transportation stations (BTS, MRT, and a lot of busses) might be good for people watching, but not suitable for hook-up. People are on their way somewhere. While I spotted plenty of cute boys when using public transport, I never even was able to make eye contact. But when the bus is full and I have to stand, I get a place next to a cute boy, behind him, and when the bus brakes everyone bends forward my hand unintentionally touches his but (sometimes even without braking). If I had a seat next to him I would where he is going (or come up with another excuse not to chat him up).

(subject overlaps with my last post on don-mueang-pattaya-best-transport-t27437.html)

I have yet to get off at a wrong stop to follow someone or take the wrong bus to follow someone. But I occasionally though when passing a bus stop: "Why don't you (boy waiting for a different bus) come with me, I will pay for taxi later to whereever you want to go".

Sometimes I think I am the only one out there who is permanently scanning his surroundings for sexual partners. I can process about 10 people per second (it's unconscious, without thinking about it I sort out the women and males who are too young or to old and take at closer look at what's left). That makes thousands of yes/no decisions per day when I travel around. It's quite fun when you are with a friend and can point out to each other whom you like or not and why.

How about others? Are you permanently checking your surroundings for cute boys?

Liked

Most definitely and I find it easier to spot handsome guys in Thailand than any other place I have ever visited.
    If you burn your neighbors house down, it doesn't make your house look any better. - Lou Holtz

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc
    How about others? Are you permanently checking your surroundings for cute boys?
    I have to say yes to this. I also am not very sly about it. BF often catches me checking out a cute one and calls me out on it. Mostly in good fun, but when he is in the wrong mood, it can make him jealous. Ooops.

Liked

When I first started visiting the Silom area quite a few years ago, I used to enjoy getting a cold drink and watching the guys as they set up the night market, hauling the heavy metal chests around. I assume many of them are Burmese given the hard physical work involved. I am sure I am not the only one who has enjoyed watching these guys as they go about their work.

I also recall visiting a outdoor fair once when visiting Isan, I think it was in Korat. It seemed all the rice farmers came out at night for music and whatever. I just remember that I had a great time watching all the young Thai guys roaming around eating, listening to music, and having a great time shopping. I could have stayed all night.
    If you burn your neighbors house down, it doesn't make your house look any better. - Lou Holtz

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I find the buses in BKk great for occasional meets-sadly it mostly seems to happen when I am on the way to some date or so. But in the eves- when traffic is low and the wind breezes in, its so nice in the red bus-esp. when its even a free bus too. back side is best. I've had more as a dozen feelees and more there- it just happens (have a bag or so ready to get over it on your lap) and it may lead to more.
    But other as in gay places, you cannot choose the ones.