Re: Added

Quote Originally Posted by Doug
    Photocopies of all important documents
    -Photocopy of all documents

Liked

Re: Suits

Quote Originally Posted by colmx
    Amaretto...
    Stupid question, but what on earth is the suit for?
    Are you planning on having dinner with Taksin?
    Boxer wrote :A Suit! OMB jackets shirts and ties next, Far too much clothing if you need it buy it here And i bet it exceeds his allowance on flight!
    I hope that Taksin is not a member of this board but I am a regular visitor to the France Embassy, I use to wear suit when I go there. Also, I like to wear suit and my Thai friends like too.

Added:
    -Ties
    -Shaving kit

Liked

casual Taksin

Are you planning on having dinner with Taksin?
    I saw Taksin last weekend at Paragon on some meet the school children PR stunt and he was in a polo shirt and tan dockers.

Then the week before at some food stall posing for photos in casual dress again.
    E Dok Tong

Liked

Re: Why so much clothing

Quote Originally Posted by Edith
    .... If only once, 10 suits of underwear, etc., isn't excessive. Bring all your old, holy, underwear: you can throw it away after it's worn once--But don't let bf see you do it: he'll think you are rich. :roll: ....
    Thanks Edith.

Liked

D. DAY - 2

Time in Paris is now 10.10 AM. Saturday 14 january.

It is time for me to check up the list and to prepare all the things I need to put in my luggage tomorrow morning.
    Thanks to all of you, for helping me.

I hope that I will not forget anything!!! I will be log in here tomorrow at 7.45 am in Paris. Do I forget something ?

I'll leave my home at 10.30 AM, shall be at Roissy CDG airport at 11.00. Departure Flight TG 931 at 13.30 PM Sunday 15/01

There is a question in my initial post in this topic, about a dinner to win, You can answer to this question untill tomorrow morning at 7.45 am Paris time. Someone here have found the good answer, but he will not be in Bkk on monday evening. I'll be very pleased to go to the restaurant with one of you.

I am afraid because I saw a black cat yesterday :scratch: and my Karma is - 1 point today????????????

Cheers

Liked
    Re: your Thai Airways ROP gold card, all you need is your ROP number when making reservations, not the actual card. To get a replacement, just contact ROP customer service by email or phone. They will mail it to you, but it takes a couple of weeks and is sent to your home address. Last trip the travel agent forgot to put my number on my Chiang Mai flights, but after I got home it took just one email with the flight details to get the miles credited. But they MAY ask for copies of your boarding passes, so don't throw them away until the miles have shown up.

The top of Doi Inthanon is VERY cold this time of year. It was even a little chilly when I was there in May.