Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Maisie Trollette Raises over 200,000 baht in 2 weeks

Wasting gas?

:fart:
    Webster says:
    Libel.ee', Libel.lee n. One against whom a libel is filed.
    Apparently, one against whom has been libelled is making dangerous statements?
    I guess that makes sense--Sort of--but who has been libelleed? And what dangerous statements is (s)he making?

The joy of being nuts: One doesn't need to make sense--And it drives other people nuts.

Re: Wasting gas?

[quote="Edith who has been libelleed? And what dangerous statements is (s)he making?

quote]

The Village Idiot took offence at a suggestion the he had ever accepted a free drink/meal from one of the many establishments he has publicised.

God forbid that he would ever consider such an act of betrayal :bounce:

Waiting for the gin to kick in...

[quote=Naughty But Nice]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Edith who has been libelleed? And what dangerous statements is (s)he making?

The Village Idiot took offense at a suggestion the he had ever accepted a free drink/meal from one of the many establishments he has publicized. God forbid that he would ever consider such an act of betrayal :bounce:
    Thank you for clarifying that.
    I must have missed it because I never manage to make it more than a-quarter-of-the-way-through one of his missives before my eyes cross or the gin kicks in....but then shouldn't it be?... never mind....

What's wrong with this blessed gin? Maybe I need a little pony more...My little pony: gin.

Liked

Re: Wasting gas?

[quote=Naughty But Nice]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Edith who has been libelleed? And what dangerous statements is (s)he making?

The Village Idiot took offence at a suggestion the he had ever accepted a free drink/meal from one of the many establishments he has publicised.
    Surely he does not write that crap for nothing, but on second thoughts that is probably what it is worth.

Liked

Re: A fabulous achievment

Quote Originally Posted by let me tell u
    He gave his time free then collected 200,000 baht for his Orphans if there was more people like this what a wonderful world it would
    What a wonderful world it is!

It never ceases to amaze me, the turn out, the buy on and the generosity in Pattaya especially for these very worthy fundraising initiatives.

Each time I attend and I look at the huge crowd in attendance I wonder how many in attendance belong or know of this Sawatdee community. Stranger still the 180-degree difference between many membersтАЩ real personality and their Sawatdee personality. For some the confusion comes with using a second language to communicate and the misconceptions people have when they read some posts.

There are some great people out there doing some very positive things to change how we (the gay population) is viewed in Thailand.

Thank you very much LMTU for your part in this and other alike initiatives and to all of you out there that are giving a little back to the country, rather than simply taking.

Surfcrest

Liked

LMTU

No grudges from me most certainly! Next time we are both in Bangkok at the same time IтАЩll buy you dinner at The Balcony Pub. (hahaha)

Right now IтАЩm back in Lotusland, enjoying summer at English Bay with all the gorgeous asian boys this fine city has to offer. Thankfully more Thaiboys have been moving into the neighborhood making the scenery all the more breathtaking.

IтАЩll be sharing some more photos of these and other beautiful young men in the тАЬAnother CountryтАЭ forum as I see them and around Pride week. IтАЩll be back in Latin America in autumn and S.E. Asia right after Christmas. If the price of gold goes any higher I might just retire while IтАЩm still young and float around the world chasing clear skies.

Until then, there is plenty here to enjoy until at least October.

See you in Thailand again someday!

Surfcrest