Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Maisie Trollette Raises over 200,000 baht in 2 weeks

what a sensational night !!!

you are quite wrong boygeorge..2 of Pattaya's finest residents performed the famous Australian Emu Dance in traditional costume and I'm sure you will find the pics at Boxer Travels.

And what about the fabulous David Raven..how braveof him to rip-off Maisie Trollette's act ( who is appearing this saturday at the Bondi in Jomtien)..I wonder if he will have the nerve to turn up !!!

well well

DELETED

Forum's veteran
    Liked

tacky time for the village idiot.........

I am sure MONTY is the best BBQ chef in all of Pattaya but why does the village idiotu have to get tacky and attack Chris again and again..
    Can't he post without attacking Niddy's Nook or Chris?? I am sure it must be against the rules of this forum for one
    member to constantly attack another in almost every thread and to attack his business as well.. The village idiot is a vicious queen
    with a nasty agenda and it entails boosting Monty at every opportunity and attacking Chris and Niddys Nook also at any opportunity..

Besides being tedious and tacky, it shows the ugly side of the farang expat community , where tacky bitches use this forum to
    try to hurt others businesses for their own purposes.. The village idiot is a dangerous sick piece of work and should be put away with
    all his other handles, like georgieboy, the bbb sickos, monty, and I am sure a couple more...

I think it is long past time for our moderator to ban any posts or thread attacking Niddy's Nook as this forum should be informative and
    helpful and not a place for the village idiot to rant and rave and spew his vile rumours and attacks...

Liked

Re: tacky time for the village idiot.........

[quote="catawampuscat"t why does the village idiot have to get tacky and attack Chris again and again..
    Can't he post without attacking Niddy's Nook or Chris??
    The village idiot is a vicious queen with a nasty agenda and it entails boosting Monty at every opportunity and attacking Chris and Niddys Nook also at any opportunity..

.[/quote]

If you are living long term in Montys B&B then your comments about other venues have to be suspect?
    I don't know why LMTU is so viscous about other places, maybe he does not get a commission like he does for Majestic
    Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves

Viscous? As in a slow-moving puddling of slime?

Re: Yes Im sure I saw an american hed da mascarading an aus

Quote Originally Posted by let me tell u
    ) never any sign of the American Teacher at any of these charity functions, .
    Obviously AT has more sense than to attend any functions that you are gracing.

If you posts are indicative of your general conversation then I would also prefer to 'stay at home' rather than be subjected to your constant bile against other businesses.

Maybe AT refuses to match the kick-backs you receive from the places you constantly promote?

Incidentally as you are so 'in the know' just how much did this event raise for charity (nett)?

Liked

25,500 bht raised Nett.

On the night I heared David announce that the total some raised 25,500 bht.
    This is a net figure, This is also published on www.sunneplaza.com and www.thai4life.com
    So it is not a matter of being in the know, the whole world are in the know if thay take a look.
    And I must Thank Wally, David & team for a great night.
    And the surport they give to G.A.P. As thanks to Thais4 Life the boys at G.A.P. Care House get food
    vouchers,and with out there help we could not keep going.
    Finaly I would like to thank every one that attended & warm heartly donated.
    Thanks Monty.

Re: Why?

Quote Originally Posted by John Botting
    Why was it called an Australian BBQ? Looked like a normal BBQ to me, fried rice, fruit...
    Yes. I thought maybe...was hoping...they were going to barbeque our favorite Ozzie. Those hams alone could feed all Pattaya!... :bootyshake: Once someone figures out how to clean them. Or were you speaking of the fruit, John?

Re: Dangerous Unfounded Libellees statements

Re: Dangerous Unfounded Libellees statements

Accepting without argument that you are rightly acknowledged as the Village Idiot, can you explain to those of us with even an iota of intelligence what the point is in your going back to edit the title of your orginal post out of all context with the original subject line when you are unable to even spell the word you are grasping for? :albino: