List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Which Pattaya Go Go Bar to recommend ???

Liked

Re: Which Pattaya Go Go Bar to recommend ???

Quote Originally Posted by dannja
    Quote Originally Posted by Up2U
    Quote Originally Posted by stkyricesf
    First of all I find the OP to be a bunch of crock. I'm fillipino and know the bars in Manila, and Cebu. What this OP asks for, would concern me. With the crackdown's going on in Pattaya, this makes me feel like it is a trap and all of you who tell what you think is going on in various barтАЩs is dumb. I have been around since 98 going to LOS, and rarely respond to tread's, but this one bothers me a lot. :thk:
    I can understand your concern but no state's secrets are being divulged and all that is being discussed is in the gay public realm.
    to be honest, i feel incensed at this offensive post of his. i won't be surprised if this thread comes to an end now that his uncalled-for comment may have clouded the other members' minds. THANK YOU whoever you are. you just ruined my posting momentum in this thread. BUT that won't stop me/us from having a sleazy ol' goodtime in your "LOS". :angryfire:
    Yes he seems paranoid.

Liked

since it's low season yet, we might consider a hotel near the beach but it would prove far enough to travel to BoysTown. i believe some handy transport can be availed during the late nights till the wee hours? we're thinking to hit NAB or IDOL after our run with XBoys. hope we don't get stuck out there without means to go back. :scratch:

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by bruce_nyc
    In Chiang Mai, Adam's Apple has some fully nude solo dance performances on stage. But the boys are not nude normally.

There are a couple of more sleazy go go bars there too. I never saw any nudity there but it wouldn't surprise me if it goes on.
    What does this have to do with Patttaya? :dontknow:
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Over the past few years the police have made a real effort to clean up the sleaze, they have been largely successful. I don't know if you've been here before but it certainly is nothing like it was years ago. X boys in my opinion is your best choice for total nudity and a fuck show, you might as well write Sunee Plaza off.
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

Liked

@manforallseasons

It will be our first time to visit Thailand and we hit Pattaya first then Bangkok hence i asked for recommendations. Yes, XBoys seems to be the most probable bar for us to land in considering the nudity and the sleazy show. I absolutely regret not visiting in the past when the city was at its sleaziest best. I always thought the sleaze would mutate as the millenium progresses. Oh well, guess my prognoses were wrong... better late than never. Maybe in a few years, pattaya would have morphed into an immaculate city devoid of sleaze that would put even Singapore to shame. :sign5:

Liked

If you end up at, Idol or Nab, as you suggest (and they are great fun) don't worry about transport back...there are always taxis or motorbike taxis...and both venues are very short walk to the main road (beach road in case of Nab) whre taxis are passing by every few mnutes in the early hours.

Regarding gogo bars...you say you like manly types so I would choose boyztown - have a walk around thebars...there are 3 streets of bars all adjacent to each other, with a couple of beer bars amongst them. You will only find a couple of "sleezy" type shows, and in boyztown only X Boys, but in my humble opinion (and its very subjective by nature) whilst the show is fun this bar doesnt have the best looking guys - try Toy Boys, Happy Place, Funny boys and A bomb, and Cupidol...generally all those bars have a nice range, the service is good, boys legal age and dont have pushy staff ...then maybe pop out to X Boys for the Shows - I think they do 2 shows from memory..

Enjoy...its almost impossible not to! arty

Liked

@stevehadders

Thank you for the generous idea. now we wont be worrying getting stuck after a night of fun in a disco gay bar! your recommendations strongly point us to the direction of BoyzTown now. Xboys for the show and the other bars for the cute guys to off. now, we'd definetly have loads of fun. :bis:

Forum's veteran
    Liked

1 more thing to be aware of.even though, in Thailand they call them "discos".... they are not discos by the American definition of what a disco is. I call them stand up buy a bottle of whiskey bars. They have stand up tables and bottle service. They have dancer shows, but they are not really go go bars. Very very little dancing goes on. I am referring to Nab, and Idol.

don't get me wrong. They can still be a lot of fun. But don't expect it to be a dance club.

the only dance club style disco we know of is in Bangkok. It's called DJ Station.
    check out http://gaysexthailand.com every day

Liked

by the way, are the touts and mamasans agressive enough to like force you to stay inside even you just "peeked" in the front door to check whats going on inside? in the Philippines, this wasn't possible. They have a so-called entrance fee that you compulsorily pay with the doorman and that fee gets forfeitied should you exit after seeing what's inside. Is this also applicable in Pattaya bars? we might end up paying a cover charge each time we peek you know and thats ridiculous! we'd rather choose to stay in 1 or 2 bars for one night if there is frontal nudity and cocks on parade. :alc:
    What the fuck? Good to know, in case I should ever go to the Philippines (have no intention so far). This practise is unheard of in Thailand, in fact, the tout's say "have a free look first, Sir", and if they don't approach me and I am unsure, I ask "can I have a free look first?", never had any problems.

There was a poll about tips, I remember short time 1000 and long time 1500 is the average for Pattaya (and that's what I tip in Pattaya, and everyone seemed satisfied). Off fees seem to be 400 Baht in most bars.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc
    by the way, are the touts and mamasans agressive enough to like force you to stay inside even you just "peeked" in the front door to check whats going on inside? in the Philippines, this wasn't possible. They have a so-called entrance fee that you compulsorily pay with the doorman and that fee gets forfeitied should you exit after seeing what's inside. Is this also applicable in Pattaya bars? we might end up paying a cover charge each time we peek you know and thats ridiculous! we'd rather choose to stay in 1 or 2 bars for one night if there is frontal nudity and cocks on parade. :alc:
    What the fuck? Good to know, in case I should ever go to the Philippines (have no intention so far). This practise is unheard of in Thailand, in fact, the tout's say "have a free look first, Sir", and if they don't approach me and I am unsure, I ask "can I have a free look first?", never had any problems.

There was a poll about tips, I remember short time 1000 and long time 1500 is the average for Pattaya (and that's what I tip in Pattaya, and everyone seemed satisfied). Off fees seem to be 400 Baht in most bars.
    thanks for this information @christianpfc. now we know how much to give them boys. :ura1: