Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: sirclivejames aka BBB and many other names

Liked

sirclivejames aka BBB and many other names

Quote Originally Posted by mrsydney
    No real names? Clive James is well known Aussie comedian who lives in the UK and has a english accent and wears glasses.I always thought I saw Clive walking around Sunee,well it looked like him.Anyone can post a pic of Clive on here.Im surprised Americans have ever heard of Clive.
    Whilst looking at the old chicken dancing thread, I found this.
    Using rock jocks names from Sydney radio, was the old BBB tactic.
    Then I remember BBB was the only person I saw use dart up the arse. so does sirclivejames.

BBB was last seen here as genevieve or something similar around September 2011 and was banned both here and GayButton's board ,for over the top posts. There were other posting names at the time, others will remember.

So the bitching that was put a stop to on Bitchboard when LMTU returned for about a week before "retiring" again, starts to make sense.

How on earth did LMTU and BBB who stayed together at Montys B&B but fell out badly, get into bed again?

Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: sirclivejames aka BBB and many other names

I don't think we will have a long disertation about this. Bottom line is that the sentence SirCliveJames gave me came from a meeting I had with BBB and that is why I believed them not to be one in the same. After several more questions were put forth to the one I thought was BBB I asked for a meeting and every excuse in the book was given to me as to why no. There had been several other tell tale things that were out of character and unlike what you said, I would rather keep mine a secret so that should he try to get in again he does not know what gave him away in the last day or two.

End result: Sclivejames, LMTU and the Bitch Queen are all one in the same and were asked to leave several days ago as I previously told everyone would happen and I appreciate those of you who waited patiently to see what was going to happen. It is LMTU's Pattaya Bitch Board and if you miss him, you know where to find him. No more discussions on the topic of the BB.