Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Matzo ball soup,who loves it?

Liked

Re: Matzo ball soup,who loves it?

Where was the Jomtien one located? Did they sell similar to Subway with just sandwiches or was it a real deli with hanging meats ,cheeses,chutneys,sausages etc for sale?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by sclivejames
    Where was the Jomtien one located? Did they sell similar to Subway with just sandwiches or was it a real deli with hanging meats ,cheeses,chutneys,sausages etc for sale?
    It was called Deli-zza Soi 8.
    It was run by some very friendly Midwesterners. They produced their own corned beef and pastrami and it was excellent. Very small menu, deli sandwiches and also good American style pizza.
    Cunt Pride!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Narak are you talking about deli-izza?

Liked

All this talk about pastrami is making me hungry...........is "subs n suds" sandwiches still open......last i heard the gay guy owning it was selling it?

Well where else can i get a pastrami and cheese sandwich right now if not subs n suds? Subway i suppose?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I am sure you all are as that was where it was located. They were not midwesterners they were from Chicago and the place was not pizza deli it was Deli-izza run by three partners, John, Sean and a third silent money guy. The money guy was the one that gave them problems and they tried to seperate. Probably legally a fight started up and they still tried to do things out the door. The sanwiches and quality of the corned beef was awesome, huge in fact. Not like MJ Smokehouse who smokes the corned beef but a genuine NY style corned beef! I haven't spoken to John in months. He used to do corned beefs for me. I will try and see if he still has the phone number in a minute but yes, he was not in a good location and it was not his cash. Pizzas were ok but not NY style. No one seems to be able to do them. the best one which is not something to write home about is a double meat lovers on thin and crusty with double cheese from Pizza Company. Good but not NY.

Just spoke to John and he is alive and kicking. He went to the states for awhile to have batteries changed on a defibulator that is inside him. He is talking to someone who may do a corned beef dinner at their place for St Pattys day and will advise so he can make extra. He is looking for a new money man that will not string him by the balls. We will probably do some talking on this so don't count John out just yet!!

Liked

Is he looking for a partnership?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

He is but he is looking for a very silent partner as you can see what the last partner did to him. If he does not get the right partner before next month and my extra money comes in next month I will start talks with him.

Liked

come to Chiang Mai as we have two excellent delis. However, the best is hard to find and not the nicest looking.

http://www.diningguidechiangmai.com/201 ... g-mai.html Good-great place to sit and eat

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Pickles/271354959578904 Best and biggest sandwiches---take out, as has little dining space and no atmosphere. Also hard to find.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Too bad Pickles doesnt have a page like Moes does. Moses looks like a good enough reason or me to move to Chaing Mei!! Hmmm dialysis machines, NY style deli, massage boys and bars, what the freak am I doing still in Pattaya? I hate the beach, gossippie queens and no space to live. Contract due for renewal in October.... :idea1:

Liked

Just rehashing an old thread by sclivejames what a great poster he was !
    Certainly dont get posters of that calibre anymore !

Well do we have any updates ?

Im wondering if we still have the Matzo Ball soup places?
    The New York Reuben sandwiches ?

I went to a place in Jomtien last year Deli Diner I think it was called , clean, great decor but was a lil expensive, I think the price was 399 bsht for a salami and cheese sandwich !!!

What a disgrace ! After throwing my hands in the air in disgust I ve vill not pay these prices ! I shouted

Offered them 300 but they wouldnt budge so ended up at the Aussie Pie place down on the corner in Jomtien complex

Just cant get a good Matzo Ball soup in Pattaya ! Disgusting !

Always love a good Matzo ball soup just like my Mum used to make.
    If your sick this soup will make you better.
    Last edited by Mickp; July 17th, 2017 at 06:24.