Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I want more karma points!!!

Liked

Re: Its Not fair.

Quote Originally Posted by let me tell u
    I think the fact that the administrator and ex-administrators can tweak up or down any ones including there own Smite points, is making a mockery of the whole system, I'm sure I should have a lot more then -21 I work hard at it. :blackeye:

If your slightly tongue up cheek controversial like me, to bring a bit of interest to this board, also to bring out my very few stalkers, who seem to get very jealous of me, I just cant understand why apart from 1 well know to me and all my many friends, who has been threatened by so many people in town and attacked for making libelous force accusationss on this forum, then see what they ever contribute in interesting posts about information of in and around Thailand, your see, its all a bit of a joke. I think the administrators should leave the tweaking of Points to the posters, not playing God. :geek:
    What is he trying to say????????? Is he the subject of ediths posting, Ozzie night out?

Re: Its Not fair.

Quote Originally Posted by paulg
    What is he trying to say????????? Is he the subject of ediths posting, Ozzie night out?
    I think it has to do with a post he originated about a joint at Jomtien and a running conversation between he and catty wampum. LMTU's post, to which you refer, was made before mine, to which you refer (Subject changed to, One Night In Pattaya, by the way.) But thank you for the publicity :happy4: ...I think.

Subject of the night in Pattaya

I took it that the subject was someone known for his adventures in Jomtien very late at night and unprotected.

Funniest music hall recital I've read for a long time. Funnier even than the Colonel's Blog which is really only a collection of rather tired name calling at the end of the day.

However, I'll be the first to admit that humour is culture specific which reminds me of the one about the difference between Australia and a bucket of yoghourt...

Re: Subject of the night in Pattaya

Quote Originally Posted by NorthStar
    However, I'll be the first to admit that humour is culture specific which reminds me of the one about the difference between Australia and a bucket of yoghourt...
    Never heard that one--But let me guess: yoghurt is cultured?

Almost...the Yoghourt has a living culture.

Fair Dinkum!

Quote Originally Posted by NorthStar
    Yoghourt has a living culture.
    In keeping with the subject of this thread; I just knocked you up! A point.