Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I want more karma points!!!

Surely to click the applaud button would only serve to encourage the dramatic self martyrdom to external validations you demonstrate (in a post feminist era no less!) Oh alright then *click!*

0 karma

DELETED

My negative karma points seem to have disappeared. Those were my badge of honor, and I want them back! Smite me, baby, puhleeze!

To whoever has smitten me: thank you, sir, may I have another? -2 is neither here nor there, and is frankly embarassing.

Be nice to Smiles & He'll Twick Your Knob.

Quote Originally Posted by let me tell u
    Re. Smiles: He will twick the knob for you, Im sure, if you ask him nicely.
    Perhaps.... But only if you twick his knob--And supply the Mazolla.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

thanks Rainwalker..............

I am still working thru your New Years message and I think your desire for karma points in somewhat tongue in cheek..Obviously, I know it is not the driving force in your life and I do find your humour original and creative and sometimes overwhelmingly hilarious..
    By the way , Rainwalker would be a great brand name for wet weather footwear and maybe you should register the name and offer it around..I would love to wear some Rainwalker Nikes or Addidas next rainy season.

I don't get it

DELETED

rise and shine

congratulations, objective, from - 12 till 1 in one day, you rice and shine

Someone is obviously manipulating the karma points. 'Spike?

elephantspike
    Yes. It's me. I'm pretty sure that there are people playing games registering multiple names just to smite users they don't like, but they are wasting their time, because If I see someone getting an unfairly low karma, I can easily adjust it. It is basically controled by the Administration (meaning me), very much like the one on the old Dreaded Ned board, except that it allows users to have some input. It's just the way the Karma MOD was written by the programmer.

BTW- the only thing I can't do, even as an administrator with this karma MOD is to smite/applaud myself.