Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Clean Up

Liked

The Clean Up

On my last visit to Sunee last year I noticed that the gangs of street urchins that haunted Sunee in previous years had been swept away (no bad thing as it has enhanced the reputation of Sunee somewhat). But, what did the cops do with them all? Did they slam them in the slammer or send them back to their villages? We've all heard what happens in S. American when they clean up the street kids!! When I was last in Sunee in 2007, they were a nightmare: gangs of them all over the place begging, dealing, riding fast motorbikes, fighting etc. Can we be assured that they have all gone for good?

Liked

Re: The Clean Up

harry... in england we have just had the big horse meat scandle ..
    people used to say, im so hungry i could eat a horse, when it turns out they already where, they started to moan about it !!!
    getting back on track ... lets hope they never test to find out what sort of meat is being sold on the thai roadside stools ..

Liked

It was reliably reported a person who was in a position to know stated the incorrigible leader of the urchin gang would never pose a problem again.

It was implied he was engaged in feeding fish.

Liked

Fish!

Isn't that what big Ian (RIP) at Cafe Royale used to shout very loudly whenever a woman entered the bar?

Liked

Last time I was there,2 weeks ago or so,I was imtimidated by a young Thai male, trying to grab me for money,I gave him 20 b

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by sclivejames
    Last time I was there,2 weeks ago or so,I was imtimidated by a young Thai male,half African type features buckled teeth trying to grab me for money,I gave him 20 baht...
    I can hardly imagine that. I've been going to Sunee Plaza regularly for years and never felt uncomfortable. I can't imagine anyone less intimidating than my own wimpy self.

I am usually gone by by 11 o'clock.

Liked

Well geezer you are on wheels im told :glasses7:
    I dont wish to be rude but is that the right info i got ?
    i really should be a psychic

Liked

sorry geezer........you still there? :dontknow:

Liked

Yes, that's me. Of course being in a wheelchair the last six months I'm not alone, but in the years prior to that I was unaccompanied, but never felt threatened.

Oh, regarding the avatar. That photo was taken years ago in Burma; I had no mobility problems then. Farangs were required to be born on a palanquin when visiting a particular wat on a mountain.

Liked

Great to hear dear.........