List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pattaya Cats and Dogs Fundraising Evening !!

Liked

Pattaya Cats and Dogs Fundraising Evening !!

Hi There,

We are organising a fundraising and awareness evening for Pattaya's Soi Cats and Dogs on Thursday the 7th March starting at 6.00 Pm.

Entry is free and It will be held at the "Pattaya Holiday Lodge" on 3rd road just around the corner from the CAT offices in South Pattaya Road and directly opposite Soi 35.

There will be some FREE wine and "Nibbles" for the "Early Birds" care of the Hotel owner Alex and hopefully some light entertainment.
    Funds collected will be shared between us at "Cats 4 You in Pattaya" and Derek Doyle's "Mabprachan Animal Shelter"

All are welcome.

Contact details are :- Alex on 0802161110 or Paul on 0852875004.

Kind regards

Paul and Sandra @ cats4 You In Pattaya

http://cats4youinpattaya.webs.com/

Attached Images Attached Images

Liked

Re: Pattaya Cats and Dogs Fundraising Evening !!

We are also pleased to announce that "The Hilton Hotel" Pattaya have donated Four vouchers for FREE meals for Two in their restaurants "The Edge" 'The Flare" and "The Drift Lobby Lounge", these will be raffled on the evening !! A big thanks to Peta, David and all the Management at the Hilton Pattaya !!

Liked

I will be brutally honest with you Paul........i hate those soi dogs..i have used pepper spray on more than one and i hate being barked at and even nipped at by these dogs.
    They should be removed from the streets. ila:

Forum's veteran
    Liked

in a country with so much poverty its peverse to even think of helping stray pets, they should be put down ...in a humane way naturally...but the cash should be spent on humans.

Well said, Latin.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Problem here is I believe the teachings of Buddism do not allow for that. It would be great if there were some way to round many of them up and have Drs either volunteer or work at a discount and spay or nueter a few hundred of them

Liked

When Monty had his very first hotel/coffee shop, he had a dog which had a litter,

The dogs were lovable but I asked what he was going to do as they got older.

He replied that the puppies will disappear and end up on a Thai dinner table. When I left he had only one left, of five or six puppies.
    Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves

Forum's veteran
    Liked

neal...you must be getting old to start quoting the teachings of Budda...I'm quitye sure its against his teachings to have fit guys sellings their arses for 500bht a pop...yet...need I say more...like hello!!

Latin: Neal et al. are off the hook on this one. There does not seem to be any Buddhist teaching that prohibits sex between consenting adults, paid or unpaid.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I'm quite sure that Budda would not condone prostitution....not that I've ever read his holy book (is their one??)....