Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: B Boys at X Boys Pattaya

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: B Boys at X Boys Pattaya

timmberty....why on earth woulod i spoil him by tipping him...we agreed on a price...he performed and got paid....why do you rich fellas insist on throwing your bahts around like the stuff grows on trees.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx
    timmberty....why on earth woulod i spoil him by tipping him...we agreed on a price...he performed and got paid....why do you rich fellas insist on throwing your bahts around like the stuff grows on trees.
    it grows from trees not on them .... why would you indeed !!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

...eh..sorry...u lost me....

Liked

I think what he was trying to say is that the guy you hire has no other form of income at that very moment other than what exchanges hands from you to him and may make the difference of him being at the end of his rope and able to hold on or being at the end of his rope and forced to take desperate measures.
    These are the good'ol days

Forum's veteran
    Liked

bucky...I'm way past feeling "sorry"for commercial boys...I'm into men...so I tend to choose the non twinky straight off the rice fields type....he's chosen to earn his money this way and should be grateful I selected him..after all if he decline there are others that will galdly grab their ankles and assume the position...I see a silver lining on EVERY cloud...the recession means I even get to fuck white trailor trash in evansville....at bkk prices.....love it.

Liked

sometimes i think it says more about you than it does about them latin .. you think, ah theres a piece of shit, im gonna fuck it ... you really dont need to make futher comment on anything, i think we all get you now.. theres nothing left to say. is there ?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

timbutty....u nailed it...I see a living sex toy...they see cash..we r both happy...easy....sometimes I wonder who fucked who....u would be surprised how some of the guys enjoy the experience...

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx
    Out of curiosity.... What price did you two agree to?
    check out http://gaysexthailand.com every day