Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: First time in Pattaya... help

Liked

First time in Pattaya... help

Hi everyone,

I just found this website recently (around 2 days ago) and found it very helpful for lot of things that i was searching for.

I'm a 25yr old guy from Canada (french canadian actually, which is why my written english isn't that great, sorry) that's been living in Bangkok for the last 2 years. I feel like i'm due for a change and that's why i decided to travel to Pattaya this week-end (February 22th to February 26th) to explore the gay life there, how it is, where to go etc. Sadly i have no gay friends really and i'm kind of a shy person so if anyone during these times is planning on going to Sunee/Boyztown, let me know, maybe we can meet!

I have a few questions for the regulars of Sunee/BT here that i'm wondering since few days to help me prepare my trip & my budget.

1) How much in general (excluding drinks) would it cost to take a boy out (bar fee + boy fee)? I know the price may varie from place to place but what is the 'standard' price?

2) Is there a difference between Sunee & BT? Both places seems to offer the same things in term of gogo bars & beer bars but beside that, is there any major difference?

3) If i take a hotel around Jomtien, is there still transportation possible around 2-3-4am from sunee/bt to jomtien?

4) Is there any Pubs to dance/drink? (Like DJ Station in Bangkok)

5) Any suggestions as for which gogo/beer bars to visit that you personally enjoy?

Thanks you,

Math

Re: First time in Pattaya... help

Hi sweetly. Welcome to your visit to Pattaya, you either love or hate Boyztown or Sunee Plaza
    The a everage off fee is 300 baht and average tip 1000 baht
    Some of the more professional Boys In BT Will try to get you to pay 1500 or 2000 but unless something sensational happens with him don't bother.

I know some guys who only pay 700 of 800 tip they say if you add the 2/300 baht savings you get anther boy for free, I could not be bothered to think like that or normly have change anyway.

Some times if a boy comes a long way to visit you obviously you pay their transport costs.

The difference between BT and Sunee is your find the boys of BT much more professinal, many more Gay boys in BT apart from BBB where the Guys are more mature plus ABOMB good selection also,
    The shows of COPA. BBB. HAPPY PLACE. XBOYS are worth a visit. varied section boys on offer after the show
    Oscars Bar is a good place to sit and watch all the comings and going of the area.
    FUNNY BOYS and TOYBOYS are most comfortable with a good selection of boys on offer.

SUNEE has a much broader selection. of open Host Bars. GO GO Bars, Restaurants, easier to get to make friends expat or otherwise . I would say best GOGO BAR OF BOTH BT AND SUNEE would be NICEBOYS. All depending if you like twinks MAN boys or fem acting boys, twinky boys MICMY, COCKTAIL ex TOMYUM
    SLEAZY HANDS ON action Bars try EROS BAR. CU BAR. SAWADEE BAR. HAPPY BOYS
    Many good restaurants in and around SUNEE are good, KRAZY DRAGON IS worth a visit you may click there nice and comfortable to.

There are always many motorbike taxis Round the clock. Baht busses stop around 1 am

Many after hours dance type bars with shows and hot guys many who would not be seen dead In A gay Bar but you can take them home from NAB, IDOL, DAVES MAN CLUB

My favourite all around bar is NICEBOYS but if you want a nice friendly Bar try COLONIAL BAR OR SAMONDS BAR OPPOSITE .

Happy hunting failing that try the beach after mid day can be a lot of fun. of visit Sansuk Sauna great fun after 4pm
    Map of the areas .

http://www.suneeplaza.info/cgi-bin/page.pl?p=map

Liked

Dont come those dates, whatever you do.

25 February is Mucha Budda Day and ALL the bars, dicos, and Go go's are closed.

It is to be avoided at all costs (there is absolutely nothing to do),and especially if youre only coming for only a few days.

Liked

LMTU:

Wow! Very good review, thanks alot for the help, i'll be looking forward that. As for the boy, i'm more into twink boys so i guess funny boys & sawadee are both good places for that?

As for my coming dates, i'm actually leaving on 25th (I think i wrote 26th but that was a mistake, i'm coming thursday and leaving monday) so i don't really mind if everything is closed on monday since i'll be leaving in the morning. But what about the week-end? are the bars & everything gonna be open?

Thanks you,

Math

Some times you get a few twink boys in FUNNYBOYS BUT MAINLY SUNEE has the majority MICMY as you say is the place for you, maybe COCKTAIL previous TOMYUM may have some, also CITYBOYS MAKE HAVE THE MORE GAY FEM TYPES , but CU AND SAWSDEE are. The Bars with have screens. And hands on fun, HAPPYBOYS also hands on fun up stairs that's not the same place as HAPPY PLACE where they have Cabaret with a selection of all kinds of boys I hear since my last visit they it caters to all tastes.

EROS you will find hands on fun, even though.all bars over this weekend are open, but many boys cruise the beach and around Sunee .

Liked

I see.

Sorry if this sound stupid (haven't been in a gogo bar before...) but what's 'hands on fun' mean exactly?

Is Panorama a good place to have pre-drink around 4-7pm ?

Thanks

If by any chance you love the boys here and you want steep yourself into their wonderful culture,
    Your lucky because if you go to the THIRD ROAD IN BETWEEN PATTAYA KLANG ROAD AND NORTH PATTAYA ROAD ask any motorbike taxi, entrance 100 baht for the best evenings entrrtaient in Thailand where literally 1000s of boys of all ages friend to the most amazing MORLUM SHOW.

I've never failed to meet someone there but as many come from up county they don't speak English but if you NU a bottle of thai whiskey add coke to it I. A big bottle offer it to the boy of your dream they love it and will know what you want so they either take care if you or move away if they are with friends off all of them a drink also. Even Las Vegas could not put on a show like this with a cast of 150, go to the front where they dance its fabulos.

NEXT MORLUM 22nd February arrive after 9:45 pm it's just getting warmed up then so se the boys with all the drink in them.

Or take some this boys with you the. After go to NAB OR IDOL what a night your have, the best time of you're life.

HANDS ON MEANS : Put your hand on and move it up and down!!! :sign12:

Panarama excellent place to chill out also as well as OSCARS nearly next to each other, so is CAFE ROYAL and BOYBOYBOY Terrace.

Liked

Thanks!

Just saw a video of That mor lum show, look really good! I'll be there for sure. But it must be boring when you're alone in that big of a crowd understanding nothing of what being said, no? :o

If anyone here go let me know! ^^ Or i guess i'll just drink some beers to feel a little tipsy before going there to my shyness can go away haha :P

Boring never I try to HO alone or take boys from the bars with me or my boyfriend, its better to be alone as I said buy 1/2 bottle of whiskey they will pout it I to a big bottle with coke. A y boy you like stand next to him, offer him a drink he el. E your friend all not or offer many a drink most farangs go one you could never be lonely there I can promise specially I. The front where the boys are dancing by stage go alone by all means

Happy hunting plus all the Go Go boys go after work or take the night off so the behoove is amazing.