Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Glad to see Sunnee Plaza really busy again

Glad to see Sunnee Plaza really busy again

A couple of weeks ago i was in Sunnee Plaza and noticed how busy it was...it shows for all the slagging off it gets people have decided they still like going there....

Liked

Re: Glad to see Sunnee Plaza really busy again

Sure! Just back from one week staying there.
    Sunee Plaza > There is no better place to stay

Liked

Wonderful to hear this! I wouldn't stay anywhere else in Pattaya and I am so glad that it's still partying away in spite of the Middle Eastern influx, the Russin invasion, the raids and all the frequent reports of its demise.

I might not be high class in any way (quite an understatement, I admit) but I do find Sunee rather genteel in its presentation of gay male entertainment options, as compared to the other venues. Maybe it's because it's just less frenetic - mind you, I do like a little rambunctious raunch but only in occasional doses so making Sunee my base of operations is better for me.

PS
    Curiously I couldn't post anything. I kept being asked to log in repeatedly when I tried to post. But it seems to be fine today.
    [color=#800080][i][b]I AM BUTTERFLY![/b][/i][/color]

I allso think people have got fed up of being overcharged for drinks in Boystown so find Sunnee plaza good value

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by bluechris1
    I allso think people have got fed up of being overcharged for drinks in Boystown so find Sunnee plaza good value
    Totally ridiculous statement. The GoGo Bar prices are essentially the same in both places except for the xxx shows at Xboy where if you want to see Sex you have to pay for it.

If you are comparing Beer Bar prices in Sunee with GoGo Bars in BoysTown then that is a ridiculous comparison of 2 completely different types of Bars.

If you want cheap drinks and no GoGo Boys then Sunee is the place. If you want a great selection of Boys on stage to take home then BoysTown wins hands down. ToyBoys alone has more boys then all the GoGo Bars in Sunee.

Two completely different Venues IMHO and both have their pluses and minuses but to try to say the prices in BoysTown are high in comparison to Sunee is just a wrong type of comparison.

Lets put it this way....when you go out in boystown it ends costing you more than going out in sunnee plaza in most places in boystown you have to pay more if you like it or not...but in sunnee plaza you can find enough bars to fill the night cheeply...you cant do that round boystown or the soi next to it...and i'm not talking about you get boys on stage ...i'm just talking about drink prices

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by bluechris1
    Very fine exact statement.
    Made me smile...... "Boyztown wins hands down" >> never in ages.
    Had in gogo bars in Sunee during my stay the best selection since long time.
    @firecat >>Just be happy in or with your Boyztown
    Sunee Plaza > There is no better place to stay

Espa??a some times - Pattaya rest of the time.
    Liked: 1

firecat69.... glad he likes boyztown ...and dislikes Sunee ... lets hope he leaves it to all us who enjoy "IT" arty

Liked

Amazing how many of you are incapable of reading simple sentences. No where did I say I dislike Sunee. I go to Sunee to sit in a Beer Bar and talk with friends. But if I want to find company for the evening then I want to go to a GoGo Bar that has boys. I'm not making up my reports and I defy anyone to find anything different.

Last visit 10 days ago. City had 5 boys, Krazy dragon had 6 boys, Mic My had 5 boys . Just plain ridiculous and this is at 10-1030pm. Nice Boys had 20 boys and 16 of them were wearing jeans as they had been for all 3 of my visits this trip. Same night Toy Boys had 40 boys and Funny Boys had 30 boys. Now if you are looking for a boy for the evening the intelligent thing to do is go where the boys are. They are definitely not in Sunee GoGo Bars.

If you are looking for cheap drinks and conversation then Sunee Beer Bars are the place to go. And my original response stands there is virtually no difference between GoGo Bar prices in Sunee or BoysTown. If 20 baht might break you then you should probably stay home.

This board is for information especially valuable for new visitors. My break down of the 2 areas is completely honest where as when someone makes statements that BoysTown is overpriced without mentioning that he is comparing Apples with Oranges then he is doing a disservice to the Area and the new visitor.

Now lets see what you can find wrong with that post???

Liked

Firecat
    Have you visited any of the 3 "Screened" bars in Sunee? U-Turn Bar, CU Bar or the old Sawatdee Bar. These bars are trying to find niche between gogo bars and beer bars. The two that I have visited in December were active with many handsome boys and the boys were willing to go behind the screen and demonstrate their assets. The drink prices were similar to the gogo bars.