Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sawatdee Forum/Dr Philip 10,000 Baht Challenge

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Sawatdee Forum/Dr Philip 10,000 Baht Challenge

Sawatdee Gay Forum has issued a fund raising challenge for Dr Philip and his HIV work. Please read all about it and take advantage of this we match your donation offer in the Global Forum.

Liked

Re: Sawatdee Forum/Dr Philip 10,000 Baht Challenge

Thank you Neal and Sawatdee Forum for your offer to match up to 10,000 to the good work of Dr. Philippe in Pattaya.

For added information about HEARTT 2000 and Dr. Philippe's efforts to help HIV/AIDS patients as well as counsel
    expats with helpful information and advice about Thais and the HIV/AIDS crisis, please see his website:

HEARTT 2000.....2,196 patients with HIV-AIDS disease seen and helped until 27 November 2012...
    http://www.heartt2000.org/

HEARTT 2000 and Dr. Philippe Seur
    Dr. Philippe Seur is well known in Pattaya for his campaign against AIDS. He works as a volunteer physician, with the help of donations, mainly from PGF (Pattaya Gay Festival), now called Pattaya Pride: Pattaya gay businesses and private persons.

Neal, I will be pleased to donate 1,000 Thai baht to this cause...
    Thank you for your caring leadership & challenge match.

tj

000-baht-sawatdee-forum-phillipe-sauer-challenge-t27895.html
    In the help to continue the fight against HIV and AIDS, Sawatdee-Gay-Thailand.com puts out this

10,000 baht

challenge to its members.

Donate, send to us, hand in to us, any amount up to 1,000 baht and we will double it up to the amount of 10,000 baht.

Give us 100 baht for Dr Phillipe and we will turn in 200 baht. G
    ive us 500 andd we will turn in 1,000 baht and give us 1,000 baht and we will turn in to him 2,000 baht!!
    (Sawatdee Gay Thailand will contribute a maximum of 10,000 baht)

Please help, your life may depend on it!

Please either turn it in to us or go to our Sawatdee-Gay-Thailand website and click on donate and send via Paypal which accepts most major credit cards. Please MAKE SURE to mark your contribution in the Paypal "other notes" section, DR PHILLIPE SAUER 10,000 baht challenge
    Tj

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Thank you for the first donation and please make sure you go to our donate button ON THE SAWATDEE FOUM website and in details write that it is for the challenge so it will qualify. Board featues in the toolbar above, click on DONATE and then you will go to the Paypal link where you can pay by all major credit cards.
    Again thank you and we hope this challenge will show Dr. Philipe that our members care and that Sawtdee cares just as much.

Sawatdee Forum has also joined with Take Care and sponsored at the highest level the upcoming fundraiser but we will let them finish announcing this.
    Sawatdee and Sawatdee members, caring for the gay community!

Liked

Thanks Neal,
    I will need to do tomorrow as Paypal site is down:

"The PayPal website is temporarily unavailable due to maintenance.
    We apologize for any inconvenience."

tj
    Tj

Liked

Neal,
    FYI... Paypal still down...same message.
    Will try again tomorrow.
    tj
    Tj

Liked

Hellp Neal,

I am happy to say my donation of 1,000 Thai baht was accepted via Paypal.

I used the link from your website ...signed into my Paypal account...
    and sent the donation to your website owner for Dr Philippe's donation fund.

FYI...I was unable to send the Paypal from my computer with IE browser...
    maybe a cookies situation..or whatever...but the donation did process as I uses the Google browser.

For those in Pattaya, maybe easier to connect with you in person. meet up on the beach or at the club.

Thanks for your willingness to match donations totalling 10,000 Thai baht. :wav:

tj
    Tj

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I don't go to he bar anymore as it was transferred to M. The Paypal acount is in M's name so he notifies me when he recieves a payment. So far we have 2,000 in pledges and money recieved which will mean 4,000 to Dr Philipe. I would rather do it ths way as there is a record of it and no guesses of what happened to the money.
    I know our members can do much better than 2,000 baht. Come on and don't make us look bad!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

OK we can confirm 2,000 baht recieved via Paypal which gives Dr Philip an additional 2,000 or 4,000 total. Come on!

Not sure whether this is just a temporary blip or not but just so you know ( and in case anyone else was trying and failing) but I just followed your donate button on this site to send some money and got the following information message below saying paypal was down ( seems strange as I though they were a massive organisation ?) - anyway, is there another way to donate perhaps ? If not I'll wait and try again later.

The PayPal website is temporarily unavailable due to maintenance.
    We apologize for any inconvenience.

* Edit to the above ( as this site won't let me delete the post for some reason ?) - Paypal is all back up and working again now should anyone else wish to donate.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Looks like Paypal has had some intermitent problems but your donation was recieved and on behalf of Dr Philip, we thank you. Come on now up to 3,000 which gives the Dr 6,000 bht!