Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Warning for Asian Boys

Forum's veteran
    Mount Calvary Baptist Church of the Redeemer
    Liked

Warning for Asian Boys

I'm a member of a couple of gay Asian yahoo groups. This message was posted to one of them today by Chan. I'd be interested to read the comments from members' here about it.

Important Warning For Asian boys..... especially poor ones...around the globe..

I am not into Grandpa or Dad.... I am even feeling vomit to see worthless White Old Freaks shamelessly seeking their Grandson's or Son's aged Asian boys elsewhere in Asia..... may carry their deadly hiv virus, may carry all or any kind of sexual decease, skin decease, etc...and spread to innocence asian boys..... It is really very nasty or horrible indeed. In my eyes, they really look like well-fed Pigs...What do u think???

They even shamelessly ask us if we used condom or not... actually they are the one who always crazy for bareback fuck.. Generally speaking, at that old age, they may have blood-sugar, high blood pressure, heart decease, TB, Liver, etc, etc, etc, apart from HIV. Don't even dream of they may left you all their properties...when they die..... they may give hope to you like that, but ACTUALLY NOT. Believe me. All you will get from him is that all his horrible deceases and a little money only. If you like White, you should love to young White guys who are of similar to your age. Never trust them. Never trust their words too. All are fraud or fake..

Asians.. don't only see a few fucking dollars from their hands to give u or some even seduce to get you for free.., you should also see how many hiv deadly virus he put into your body... be careful.. they are old and nearly die, but you are so young.. u have alot of bright future in your life.. it is totally difference..You cannot enjoy your life if you got HIV from them. Do not let them seduce you.. Drive them out of your sight.. immediately.. well-fed pig body shape with alot of wrinkles on the face --look like a frog face does not sexually attractive to you at all.. They are even bossy and upper-handed on you by all means. I am pretty sure that you cannot even have a slightest sexual pleasure to sleep with well-fed pigs with alot of odor releasing from their pig bodies and loud snores., hopelessly see them looking tired all the times. Really look like a monster singing at mid-night in the cemetary.

Asians.... Please do not degrade yourself.. We do have our pride.. All our nations are of independence. No more colonized by any country. We do not need to worship anyone.. Please always keep yourself upgraded and BE FIRMED to them. Keep them at an arm's length.

I am sending this message on behalf of all Asian boys around the globe.. especially in poor areas.. Not personal attack to anyone. I don't have HIV at all too. I don't have any sexual decease too.

Asians... Incase if you are not in a position to avoid them, please ask their health certificate first before you have to kiss him just because of any obligation you owed him. Don't let transmit any kind of decease from them.

If you need help, please feel free to consult me, confide me or you can approach to someone that you can trust.. Take legal action against them. Put them jail. Be cooperative to each other --Unity is strength... and drive all these shameless old freaks --child molesters out of our Lands... Never feel sad if they look-down your English. Of course we do have our own languages... in all Asian nations.

Chan
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/gaymale_jobs_worldwide

JESUS LOVES YOU, yes, even you nancies

Liked

HUUMMMM

And it is usually the young Asian MEN who contact me.
    HAHAHA
    Have this thing for Daddies or for their money. Not sure which???

But I am definitely not willing to risk what is left of my life to bareback a guy and get AIDS!!!
    I escaped that plague back in the 70s!!!
    I think this Guy Chan has an axe to grind or bury in some White Guy's head.
    Too bad!!
    Most of us are very honest, considerate, and genuinely interested in Asians.

At least my opinion...
    George

Sounds like some farang is jealous that his thai bf is seeing other guys... better learn the sharing game my friend.

Totally racist, but also kind of funny.

Liked

a bit wierd.

From what I can understand from the posts on his yahoogroup, he is a thai about 35 that does a live sex show every night on his web cam

I guess nobody will buy him a new mobile and he is pissed off...or perhaps he is a "bible thumper" in disquise.

Yes, he's probably about 35, not exactly "buff", and I thought his "sex show" was a bit pathetic. But that's just my opinion.

As an out-of-shape 35-year old, maybe he's afraid we grandpas will steal all the cute younger Thais from him? <shrug>

You all should tune in to one of his "sex shows" some time. (Not.)

Liked
    Quite. quite sad.....

Surfcrest's view

As doubtless Surfcrest would tell us, this would simply be a case of racism except that the guy isn't a white middle-aged male and therefore he can't be a racist

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Chan or Con

IMO...Chan's demeanor doesn't fit that of an angry man...but that of a jealous and enraged women.

Her husband (the fat pig farang she keeps referring to) is probably snuggled up with a young Asian boy right now... counting his blessings.