List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Sunee Dying?? A low season perception??

Liked

Re: Sunee Dying?? A low season perception??

You insert yourself into a post that has been going on for weeks between A447 and me without ever being personal. And you make the personal attack.

You are the pompous ASSHOLE!!

Liked

Firecat wrote:
    We both have to try to have the last word.
    haha...I think you may be right.

As I said before, and Nirish backed it up, I think you and I have both been talking about 2 different aspects of Sunee.

So let's agree to disagree and just enjoy what Pattaya has to offer - BT for you and Sunee for me.

As firecat has already said being able to have two differing opinions and be able to express them without descending into personal attacks and insults as we see elsewhere is one of the nice things I like about THIS board, in that generally people can argue and disagree and even have a bit of a dig at each other sometimes with out being absolutely hateful and come across all unnecessary towards each other and I'm always glad to see that most here decided to leave that to another board to have all that nastiness and hate and look how THAT ended up for them eh! 99% of the posters here usually try to be mannerly and considerate and respectful towards each others and are helpful, fun and all share a laugh occasionally and personally speaking that's why I like this board I have to say.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Sunee Plaza and other gay venues will be decreasing in the future. Pattaya mostly attracts the older gay farang and there are less and less of them flying to Thailand - not like 10 years ago. The new tourist flocking to Pattaya are the Russians, Indians, and Chinese. Few of them seem to be "gay" (or willing to spend the money at clubs). Bangkok's gay venues are still busy but they attract a different gay crowd.

Liked

From a bit diferent angle , I visit Pattaya twice a year , more if i can and love the beach weather and culture and BEER . During my last visit in Nov12 and after my regular few beers at a popular corner showbar in boyz town , i noticed the price of my drinks was the same if not more than i pay at home in Australia , left a bad taste in my mouth . Because of that clubs greed our remaining nights were just as much fun but spent at a hotel & pool that is owned by , i guess amercians and no dought our future down time and bht will be spent in other ways . I am a generous tipper , i love thai culture and its people but i dont like being ripped of by foreign owned bars even if they do provide work in one form or another for the locals . cheers ausiekrub .

Liked

I always enjoy these Sunee versus BT versus Jomtiem arguments. It's as if people think to themselves, "well, I might travel half way around the world to be a sex tourist, but at least I'm not like THOSE sex tourists!". It's quite comical. :-)

As if there's an actual difference, or something. It's not like you're going to go back to your home country and tell everyone, "yeah, I go to Thailand to have gay sex with prostitutes half or third of my age, but don't worry, it's all good because I only goto BoyzTown. I don't goto that perverted, sleazy Sunnee!". For some reason, I just really don't think it matters.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by ausiekrub
    i noticed the price of my drinks was the same if not more than i pay at home in Australia , left a bad taste in my mouth .
    Well, that can certainly put you off something.

Monica Lewinsky said she doesn't like Democrats anymore. They leave a bad taste in her mouth.

Liked

Ausiekrub, as an Australian who has been visiting Pattaya for over 20 years, I am interested in the corner bars name, to substantiate your claim.

You have a bitch and joined to tell us. Please give us more detail so we can compare.
    Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves

Well, he said a corner SHOWBAR in BT - he can only mean BBB

:dontknow:

Liked

Thank you scottishguy for answering on his behalf. Strangely I did want to hear what HE SAID rather than asking for you to answer.

No doubt he will fear he has no need to reply as you have done it for him.
    Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves