Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Would you pay 600b off fee?

Liked

Would you pay 600b off fee?

There are several bar's in Sunee now charging a 600 baht off fee,and 150 baht a drink including boy drinks.
    Bar's such as "U Turn and the bar opposite I believe to be called C U Bar.

These are the bars with the partition's out the front.
    As a resident the price is too excessive for me,I simply cannot afford it.

What is your opinion on this? Is the off fee to discourage the boy going off perhaps?

Liked

Re: Would you pay 600b off fee?

600Baht off-fee? No.

But is that true? i really can't imagine any Sunee bar charging that much. Any one else have more news about this?
    [color=#800080][i][b]I AM BUTTERFLY![/b][/i][/color]

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I would love to give my opinion but some :evil4: think that as the owner of the board I am not entitled to my own own personal opinion on a topic.

Liked

I don't know... when was the last time the off free was raised? Anyone know?

I remember seeing posts here saying tips to the boys haven't really increased much in 10+ years. If that holds true with off fees, I'd say it's fine. Inflation can't be blamed on the bar.

I think $10 (300 baht) for a beer at some places is ridiculous, and I'd never pay it. $20 (600 baht) to off a hooker though? I don't see that as unreasonable. The bar has to source them, train them, manage them, many times feed them, and so on.

Liked

For those particular bars, I would not be surprised by a 600b off fee. I think you are pretty close when you indicate it is almost a preference that they NOT get off'd.

150 baht for a drink is not surprising there either....much in line with a sunee gogo bar.

The answer (for me) is simple.

I'd rather pay 300B than 600B but if I see a vision of loveliness in front of me I'm not going to pass him over because of an extra $10.

arty

Liked

cdmatt: Train them? :salute: :drunken: :love4: :hello2:

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal
    cdmatt: Train them? :salute: :drunken: :love4: :hello2:
    Now if I HAD to find a job in Thailand THAT"S the job I would happily apply for !!! :-) ?? do you think I would need a work visa for that or could I get away with calling it leisure time do you think ??? :-)

And to keep on topic - if he was cute and I liked him and I figured he wouldn't be a dude then yes I probably would pay the 600 baht - but lets not tell the bar owners that eh ;-) And like yourself Matt I generally dont object to the off fee whatever that might be but I DO object to the high(er) drinks prices as I just feel I'm getting ripped off and taken for a mug - so for any bar owners reading - lower drinks prices and perhaps a slightly higher off fee "appears" fairer and offends me ( and I suspect others) less just so you know.

Liked

My CV is in the post. And to be honest NIrish. I think your well documented back must certainly rule you out. :laughing3:

Excuse me that's disability discrimination ! You can be sued for that in my country - if anything your last statement should now ensure me the job as to NOT give some poor sufferer like me a job after someone has made such a blatant discriminatory statement would just leave the employer open to a massive law suit - and aside from that when it comes to shagging I find Tramadol works wonders - right so when do I start !

Although you may have a point :-(......ok I guess I could always settle for a job share agreement - something like I do Monday Wednesday and Fridays and you do Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays ( as I need to keep my weekends free for recreational shagging - and we'll both follow the good books teaching and take Sunday off - OR if that doesn't work more just a I'll look after the blow job end of things and you can do the strenuous stuff and if and when my backs up to it I'll join in and give you a pull out sometimes :-) - see, how says I can't compromise, I ALL heart ! :-)