"Wild West Boys
325/85 Pattayaland Soi 2
Phone: (0) 1865 - 3502
Email: wildwestboys@pattayafunland.net
Used to be a girly western bar, now gay. Long narrow bar, stage occupies one wall, seats the other, front row is very close to the stage. Shows nightly at 10:00 and 12, open 3:00 PM till 1:00 AM." www.dreadedned.com

I rather like this bar and they certainly seem to promote themselves very well. Pattayaland Soi 2 is full of girlie bars with hoards of girls in the street screaming at you to come inside - even if you are walking along with your arm around your boyfriend.

To stand out Wild Wild West have doorment exposing quite a lot of nice six pack and do extracts from their shows on the street including fire eating, exotic dancing and such.

Inside it's fairly comfortable with banquette seats in two tiers along one wall opposite the stage. There is an off stage area with steps where boys dance as on the stage and a fireman's pole which the boys use for dramatic entrances. About 25 boys dance and perform outside and in the shows 10.30 and midnight these days. The shows are pleasant and a little bit different. Prices in this bar are high 150 baht a drink even a soft one and they do pressure you to buy a boy a drink if he sits with you, Off fee is Bt400!! but they do have some cute boyz.

Courtesy The Fabulous Boyz Boyz Boyz Cabaret

Now for the extraordinary bit. You know that at some time in every bar they do that duet , I'm Just a One Man Woman, with a person half dressed as a woman and half as a man and he pops half his body out of th curtain at a time. Well two boys came onto stage with a pole and curtains which they held up and the number started with the man half singing. Then he went behind the curtains and a woman appeared with a large exposed breast. My thinking was "that's clever he's switched with one of the curtain holders". But no it wasa kateoy with - one large breast extraordinary or what!.