I agree with everything said. A really good bar, three layers of teired seating along one wall with the stage filling the other wall. On most nights that I have been to Wild West, the place has been filled for the shows and, if they could knock through into the girly bar next door, I am sure they would manage to fill that too.

The Mamasan is excellent, friendly and chatty and never pushy. The boys range from ladyboy to a lovely bit of rough with tat's.

I have seen the katowey with the one breast and had to do a double take myself. Also this is where I once caught the show with the guy popping hard boiled eggs out his arse (a one time thing maybe?).

The shows are highly enjoyable and follow a similar format night after night. ladyboy dance routine, candle show, boys dancing behind net curtains, soapy show, shower show, strip show, faux S&M show etc. However, depending on the boys, the shows can get a litle more raunchy (not Bangkok raunchy, but sexy all the same). If the boys are into it, if they are game and want to have a little fun, they will try and rip each others shorts off, try and expose each others Kuai or ru-dtoot's to the audience and in some cases you will get a gay show boy having a little fun with his straight show boy friend and try a little suckee suckee.

As with the other gay showbars in Boyztown area, Wild West is unfortunately now beginning to attract a few more straight members into the audience.

However, if you haven't been yet then do pop along for an entertaining show. Show times I think are 9.30pm, 10.30pm and 12.00am.