Did I say funny? Maybe I meant somthing else.
A few months ago I decided to take over most of the control of the board myself and leave the responsibility of moderating to me and mostly myself alone. I have of recent seen a comment that said that SGF since I had made that announcement has had more "redactions" more editing than before. It seems that there just is no pleasing some as the only thread that got cancelled was mine and was done so shortly after it ws made. I have not deleted a few comments aimed at me, have not gotten involved in the pedophilia thread as it has been appropriate anyway, but this comment just really floored me today.

Well that's just my feeling and I will continue to go in the direction you all steer this forum and if and when I do feel the need to jump in which I have not done in a month or two, well I will try to be as gentle as possible but please tell those that want to make the assertions that I have made more deletions and edits since I decided to step back, well they are just full of it! :occasion9: