Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Siem Reap

Liked

Re: Siem Reap

Quote Originally Posted by Brisboy82
    ... Phnom Penh is about the gayest city I have ever been to! ... The Men's resort as mentioned by Daboss is a good choice....
    Men's Resort & Spa is in Siem Reap. But Phnom Penh is very accomodating to the gay crowd as well. We had a blast in both cities at straight bars and dance clubs as much as the gay venues.

Liked

Phnom Penh a hotbed of homophobia? Phnom Penh is about the gayest city I have ever been to!

The Men's resort as mentioned by Daboss is a good choice, I stayed there a few days and just once ventured into the sauna for about ten minutes and had 3 locals while I was in there, no money changes hands in there. It was a great time!
    Now was that 3 at the same time or was it 3 quickies? No foreplay, just blow and go!
    Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves

Liked

Yes I'm aware that Men's resort is in Siem Reap. My mention of Phnom Penh was in regards to another issue that was mentioned in the thread.

As for the question about 3 guys in the sauna. I wasn't in there long there was no foreplay just a matter of someone grabbing my hand and taking me into a cubicle, fucking sucking, 3 times over, nothing much. And when I came out to the change room I realised they were all there together as a group and another member of the group gave me his number! So it was a pretty successful visit to the sauna.

In comparison on my visits to Linga Bar I have found most of the guys in there to be moneyboys.

Liked

hi
    im looking foward to my 1st trip to siem reap next year
    i think i will stay in the bananna hotel, but the mens hotel sounds good too
    how far out is the hotel ?? i like to be close to bars and resturants
    thats why the bananna hotel looks good

paperboy

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I liked Mens Resort but I never checked out any of the other places. Quite satisfied with it!

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by paperboy
    hi
    im looking foward to my 1st trip to siem reap next year
    i think i will stay in the bananna hotel, but the mens hotel sounds good too
    how far out is the hotel ?? i like to be close to bars and resturants
    thats why the bananna hotel looks good

paperboy
    I have stayed at both hotels in the last 18 months. The Mens Resort is a long walk back and you need tuk tuk both ways. Not expensive but annoying.
    Staying at Golden Banana is so close to the action that it is a worthy selection.
    Whilst a lot of people I met on those three trips, go the long way around from GB to get to the market area, if you walk away from the entrance, turn right for 50 yards you enter the shopping mall and the walking bridge is at their entrance.
    This makes the trip back from the market so close I usually come back for drinks , bar entertainment or a visit.
    Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves

In comparison on my visits to Linga Bar I have found most of the guys in there to be moneyboys.
    The waiters also?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Well I decided to do a Cambodia trip again and I must say it was eventful! Took a van to Poipet and wanted to do some gambling and see the boys hopping about. I can still say that the boys are just fucking georgeous.

We left Pattaya about 1 pm and arrived Poipet about 4:30 tired and wanting a nap. I wanted to go out and get something to eat in about an hour so off for a nap and B went wandering. I awoke about an hour later when B returned and had a strange pain just under my right rib cage and going around my side so I decided to try and go back to sleep. B came back several hours later and the pain was about 10 times worse. It was not at the appendix spot but just above.

B went out to a disco to leave me to relax as I wanted quiet. About 2 am I awoke with what I can only describe as a pain that you were really thought you were going to die and you did not know why. After sitting there an hour trying to think what to do I phoned B's sister in Pattaya but unfortunately B had his Cambodia number on and could not be reached. What to do? Sister was hysterical in Pattaya and I felt like I was dying in a strange place. Only option left was to pick up the phone and call the hotel switchboard.

A few minutes later there was pounding at the door as I guess no one thought to bring a pass key. It took me forever to make it to the door to open it and there I was leaning on the wall in only white briefs. Must not have been a pretty sight and I was probably near passing out from the pain. Well there must have been about 6 security all talking different languages which I did not understand. One later told me several were from Nepal.

They were going through my wallet for ID and passport and trying to locate B. Finally what seemed to be hours they decided on a plan while the entire time I wanted and kept asking for an ambulance to Bangkok Pattaya Hospital which the request was pondered and ignored by them.

They got me dressed and in the wheelchair and off through the rear door of the hotel through a parking lot to a small empty like security hut in the back. I had no idea what was going on and really did not care as long as I was getting help. Out of the chair I was told and into the guard house and out through a back door. They showed me what was about 20 steep steps down on bamboo steps and then a very long foot bridge made of bamboo and rope. This they kept insisting I needed to cross. Well there we were crossing this bridge, maybe about 6 or 8 of us and there was a river surging below. God I could picture the bridge giving away under the weight and then really dying. So across this bridge I had to go and why I had no idea. Up the other side and there were more guys and a car waiting. We went through dirt roads and came out at the Poipet hospital which I was told later was in Thailand. So they snuck me out of Cambodia through back paths to get me to the hospital as I think the boarder is closed at night but I don't know for sure

Introvenous medicine for cramps and stuff and I felt much better. So out the hospital, into the waiting car to do everything again but in reverse. Down the stairs, across the bridge and up the other side. All of this barefoot and slowly moving along. Finally back in the room and off to sleep.

Still was sore from whatever it was but I will take sore over pain any day!!
    I decided to continue the trip as everyone was waiting for us. 30 minutes into some woods is B's mothers hut. She and this huge family live in these woods. She insists on staying with her entire family. What can I say? She has. no electric no water but they are there and she will not move. B has taken her to Pattaya 3 times and after a few days she runs back to the woods so I am just trying to make it more comfortable for her.

Seems some of us spend money and at least I want to insure that it was going where it was supposed to go. It was time to pay them all for what was supposed to be hard work and I wanted to check it out first. We got there and yes there was a pig roast party. Good one thing I paid for down let's check out the rest. They showed me a chicken and duck coupe they built on my instructions and have to say that looking in there must have been about 20 - 30 chickens and ducks and I saw what must have been 20 eggs. Mama looked proud!

Well off behind her small shack I came upon a cement duck and chicken swimming pool which was being used and further I saw was the thing I was happy with the most. A hand pump to bring up water. No more waiting for a truck to come around. I had a small company come in and drill her a water well.

Well I met with the entire family which now shaares the eggs and sometimes a chicken. Dropped off a mattress for mama and 2 small propane tanks and a one burner stove so she now has something to cook on rather than collecting wood.
    The pig roast was wonderful and I was so happy to see all the children having fun and eating. It was like viiting Baan Jing Jai an orphanage in Pattaya which PGF helps to support. I am sure that they rarely had a pig roast and all the people who have huts around came to see and of course see if there was a little to share.

The side was still sore but ok so off to Siem Reap.
    Staying at the Men's Resort again. Pierre the owner is wonderful and the place is marvelous. We did a little sightseeing today and went to a few places with artilary shells, tanks and huge guns. I felt very bad here and wanted to leave. All this weaponry made in Russia used as recent as 1997, and everything made to destroy property and kill people. I don't like it and at that time realize that we spend billlions and trillions of dollars all around the world just to kill other people. I saw artifacts from centuries ago and there also were many people with spears and stuff made to kill. God why can't we all get along with each other??

Well now we are taking a nap and will go to our favorite Khemer Restaraunt here in Siem Reap. I promise later tonight to get the address but it is a few blocks shy of the Ankor Wat.

Well that's our trip so far and tomorrow head back to Poipet. We are going to look for a small piece of land to buy or rent and build us a kind of pub/disco and serve some food. Maybe we will have Monty come up but then againnhis famous chicken soup and stuff would not be a good idea with the hospital being so far away. The boys and girls go crazy and come from miles and miles around to go to these discos and what a great way to get boys! Well we willkeep you informed of our progress.

Liked

What a horrible experience Neal. Glad you were well enough to enjoy the pig roast! Enjoy the rest of your trip
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.

Liked

Great story Neal. I can just see them trying to "sneak" little you across the rickety bridge.
    But we seriously need to get you a camera so you can share the sights (especially the gorgeous Khmer guys.)
    I need to make another visit to Cambodia. I thought the people all looked beautiful there. I once had a waiter that was so handsome, I asked the owner if the guy could just sit at the table with me so he could "practice his English" and he did. He was such a sweetheart of a guy.
    If you burn your neighbors house down, it doesn't make your house look any better. - Lou Holtz