Well I have a bit more time so I will brief those who want to hear my opinions on Siem Reap here.

As I mentioned before we all arrived here late on Saturday so we took a Tuk Tuk and rode around in the late evening. These tuk tuks are much easier to get into than Bankok's. The city really is old time fun, parties and lot's of innocence. Smiles are retuned by the young men and when I say returned, they smile a bit, start to turn away and then I can see them thinking and then turn back and look at me. When they see I am still looking I seem to get this sexual smile as they understand what I may want. Who knows?

Well I went back to the Men's-Resort after dinner and had a nice sleep. The rooms are wonderful!! There are many boys around the pool and suana although I have not indulged myself. Wonderful ammenities and great looking rooms. There was not anything I could ask for.

The next day we went to see the ruins of Ankor Wat. Astounding when you think of it and how old it is and how they built it. Bee, my other half was so wanting to show me the beauties of his country and was as proud as anyone could be that I was with him here.
Back to the hotel for a nap at 4pm ish and checking out the bars afterwards. I chose not to go but Bee and his freind said the bars were hoppin!

Today we all went up to he floating village via skit lare than the ones in Bangkok. Was a bit scary with no life jackets and maybe A 15 year old as the Captain and maybe a 12 year old as his assistant! Well we got to the floating village and somehow got through the 10 or so kids looking for money. We decided to order some of the local dishes and made sure I ordered far too much. I invited our tuk tuk drivers, the captain and his mate and they all filled up. The look on the tuk tuk and boat drivers faces eating was wonderful as they told us later that no one in their lifetime had ever invited them to eat with the and the boat boys eating was fun to watch. We still had too much food and invited several kids over to eat with us. Then we returned to the hotel.

Oh and I forgot! At breakfast somehow bit my tongue and with the dialysis and so many medications making my blood like water, kept it bleeding profusely about 2 hours this morning, so we had a late start.

Well there are absolutely hot hot hot boys here and I would be surprised if some of these houses are not owned by falang. Build a real nice house in the village and they know you have money and would be tempted to come around. I could readily see how the situation could be abused with falang looking for younger boys and was really upset about this. Quite innocent, quite young and wanting to wave hello and be friendly.

Well tomorrow is another day and I am not sure where we are going yet. We all are aware I should be at the hospital tomorrow getting dialisys and I will try and skip it as there are no machines here and go Thursday hoping that an emergency does not arise. We shall see as this will be the only time I can come here because they cannot treat me and the amount of time you need here is more than2 days.

Yes A447, definitely worth the trip! :sign5: