Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Phnom Penh Spa and Photo Studio Advice Please

Liked

Phnom Penh Spa and Photo Studio Advice Please

I am off to Phnom Penh next week and am looking for a gay-owned or gay-friendly spa for a massage/sauna for me and my boyfriend. I would also have to have some professional erotic photos taken of my cutie...anyone have any recommendations for a gay or gay sensitive photo studio.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Phnom Penh Spa and Photo Studio Advice Please

I visited Phnom Penh a couple of years ago... After a few late nights at Heart of Darkness disco dancing and getting intimate with some of the handsome locals I decided to have a quiet night and had a scrub, wrap and massage at Bodia Spa, around the corner from the Foreign Correspondents Club.

In terms of a massage and day spa place, I can't recommend Bodia Spa in Phnom Penh highly enough... quality establishment, luxurious, excellent skill and service.

www.bodia-spa.com

They seemed pretty gay friendly when I was there... I suspect (but am not sure) they may be gay owned. There are male and female therapists so if you prefer a male therapist they can do that.