Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Boyz Town Street Party

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Liked

Re: Boyz Town Street Party

where does the pride charity money go just out of interest, is there any accounts to see what they raised last year .just interested to what causes the charity money goes to .

Liked

Looking at the poster would put me off going. Don't you think drag acts have seen their day? And some of these particular drag acts have seen better days?

Good cause but I'd rather spend the night in an orange jumpsuit in a cozy little 6x4 cell in Gitmo.
    A conscience is what hurts when all your other parts feel so good.

Liked

I hope it goes well and wish them All The Best.

Over the years ive been to a few of the street partys and have always had fun. As i stay normaly at the Ambiance its not far to go to head "home" so to speak. I like the Drag shows and as i dont watch them every night in the clubs its nice to see them at least once a year. Plus there is plenty of other things on the night to keep you entertained.
    I wont be out for this one so all the best to the show and organizers.

Liked

It is announcements like this add true value to gay forums. I've elected to have a root canal rather participating in this event, it will be much less painful.

However, Pattaya Pride is a worth while charity and I will make a contribution and be spared all the prima donas.

Up2u demonstrates exactly the right spirit in which to take these things.

Sure the BT Street Party isn't everybody's cup of tea but, judging by the vids of past events on youtube, it must appeal to a lot of people because it seems very well attended.

No, it isn't a night at the opera - if it was it I'd be opting for the root canal.

Everybody's different and long may it be so.

arty

Liked: 1

I attended the street party for about the 6th time, fearing the worst, ie: same old boring stuff as usual, well, what a surprise, i had a fantastic night! congratulations to the organisers, this was the best one i have attended! it was so nice to see so many new acts, both farang, but also thai, why haven't they done this before? ok, we had to put up with the usual suspects! (dolly sisters & madame jim) but the rest of the show was great, particularly the thai with the big tits, i think her/his name was suzy? something like that, plus the other 2 who i regularly see at idol/nab/dave, ok, no english, but great fun, and they certainly raised more money for the charity, plus a lovely boy from idol i think, singing live, as were most of the thai's, oh, and i loved copa's ganman style, seen it before in copa, but never on the big stage, if they do the same format next year, i will be back, and so i think will most of this years customers, well done to all, and also lots of money for the cherity!

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by newyorkgeorge
    I attended the street party for about the 6th time, fearing the worst, ie: same old boring stuff as usual, well, what a surprise, i had a fantastic night! congratulations to the organisers,!
    Totally agree a great night had by all, and good to see shows from other venues.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by jcowle
    Quote Originally Posted by newyorkgeorge
    I attended the street party for about the 6th time, fearing the worst, ie: same old boring stuff as usual, well, what a surprise, i had a fantastic night! congratulations to the organisers,!
    Totally agree a great night had by all, and good to see shows from other venues.
    This is very positive news,nice to read that it was so successful.