Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: My Experiences in HERO and Tawan Aug 2012

Liked

My Experiences in HERO and Tawan Aug 2012

Thanks for those offering me information in July for my first experiences in HERO and Tawan :happy7:

I am 27yo Asian and loves Muscle types. Have been to Bangkok many times before, but never had a chance to visit Hero & Tawan.

My brief experiences in Aug

HERO: been there twice in one week. Fees as told on internet. 600B for basic room and 1000B min for tips. Quite disappointed 1st time. just some very small muscle guys. there are about 20 guys upon my arrival at 4:30PM, However I am not interested in any of them, the quality of guys are not as amazing as i have heard online. chatted with the boss for 5 mins, he told me to come tomorrow, he will have the right guy for me.

2nd visit , the next day, there really is a quite lean muscle guy. service is good. he is polite. sex is great. Actually I don't really like the room. my hotel is very close to HERO, I privately asked him for his mobile no... and asked if he would come to my hotel 11:00 AM. before he goes to work as my place is very near, and i could pay a little bit more tips. I agreed but the next few days, he never answered my call..... not sure why....So Hero guys are not willing to make private appoitments? :8(

Tawan: in Aug....Mmmmm No.... Guys are so so so so fat. there's almost no really muscle guys, except for one, in great shape , the only one in the bar, chatting with several farang guest. Because other guys are indeed not in the shape at all. he seems to be the only one. I sensed a little bit arragant from him , he asked for 2500B for short time, plus taxi fees back home....I didn't make the deal. :nud:

End of Nov till Early Dec, I will be in BKK again. Not sure if Tawan is still packed with so many fat guys this period of time. Are they really in good shape ONLY after competition?
    :gy:

Liked

Re: My Experiences in HERO and Tawan Aug 2012

Thanks for posting your trip experience. I sent you a Private Message.
    If you burn your neighbors house down, it doesn't make your house look any better. - Lou Holtz

Senior member RonanTheBarbarian's Avatar
    Liked

Hi nescool.

Thanks for the trip report

Do you know anywhere you can see pics of the Hero guys online?

They dont have a website and there seems to be very few pics of them around.

Liked

Why did you not ask the manager of Hero for "home delivery" ( normally no problem at all)? I am pretty sure that the boy did not come to your hotel because he did not want to risk his job....

Now let's see:

The OP goes into Hero, doesn't fancy anything, and has a friendly chat with the owner/boss who says he will have the type he wants tomorrow night.

The OP goes along the next night, sees the object of his desire at work - but rather than pay the off (which would be the correct thing to do), instead gets the boy's mobile number and makes a private arrangement (in the bar presumably) for the boy to come to his hotel next day. He even suggests the boy can have an "extra tip" - well, since he has cheated the venue of the off fee, I suppose he can afford a bit more!

Incorrect behaviour by the OP in my view - he met the boy in the Boss's time, on the Boss's premises.
    So why not just pay the Boss the off fee and have the boy come to the hotel next day?
    This sneaky misdeed by the OP was only redeemed by the fact the boy didn't go through with it - so at least ONE of them knows how to behave.

And the OP has the cheek to come on here and complain? :violent1: :violent1: :violent1:

Liked

Well first of all, thanks for your reply. But I don't think there's anything incorrect in my behaviour. I paid ALL i should for this service, and please note what I said, I asked the boy to come to my hotel during his OWN FREE TIME BEFORE WORK, which does NOT occupy any of his working time, totally according to his own wish, and he agreed. I agree with you that if i want to take him out during his work time. i should pay an off fee , which is not in my case. i don't see any thing i behave incorrect at all. I am polite , negociable, and offered an extra tip.

Quote Originally Posted by nescool
    ... please note what I said, I asked the boy to come to my hotel during his OWN FREE TIME BEFORE WORK...
    That (in my opinion) is not the point.

You met this boy in Hero, while he was working - that is the salient point.

The only reason you were able to meet him at all was because he was being paid by his Boss to work in Hero that night, and instead of doing the decent thing and telling his boss "I want this boy to come to my hotel tomorrow, how much is the off fee" you instead gave him your phone number in order to make a private arrangement and avoid the off fee.

You do realise that if the boy had taken you up on your offer and his Boss had found out , there is every chance the boy would have been sacked?

:occasion9:

Liked

I tend to agree with SG on this one, but perhaps DaBoss can give a view? In this instance I don't understand why the OP didn't just off the boy the first time they met, and pay the bar/club the off fee (have to admit I don't know if Hero is a bar, go-go, or whatever).
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.

Liked

That (in my opinion) is not the point.

You met this boy in Hero, while he was working - that is the salient point.

The only reason you were able to meet him at all was because he was being paid by his Boss to work in Hero that night, and instead of doing the decent thing and telling his boss "I want this boy to come to my hotel tomorrow, how much is the off fee" you instead gave him your phone number in order to make a private arrangement and avoid the off fee.

You do realise that if the boy had taken you up on your offer and his Boss had found out , there is every chance the boy would have been sacked?

Oh my GOD, i never expect this could lead to an argument. Listen, You still DON'T get undertand what I have said. i DIDN'T go into HERO, saw the boy, and told him, hey would you like to come to my place during your free time? and got this cell number and leave, NO! I paid the boss, paid the boy and got the service. All i was saying was AFTER the service, i felt i was satisfied and wanted to have him again in his free time. Is there anything wrong with that? The boy was NOT sold to HERO 24H a day...., he is free when he is off-work, it is a mutual and legal transaction. not a dirty trick.

Let me ask you if you meet a boy on street, and he said i work for XXX bar, will you tell him, hey take me to your bar and let me pay your boss, simply because you worked there everyday....

:glasses7:

Liked

I tend to agree with SG on this one, but perhaps DaBoss can give a view? In this instance I don't understand why the OP didn't just off the boy the first time they met, and pay the bar/club the off fee (have to admit I don't know if Hero is a bar, go-go, or whatever)
    I didn't just off the boy the first time SIMPLY because that's my very FIRST time. I didn't know how it was like. After that, i found the service is good, but i don't like the room , sheet not so clean, and the room actually does't not provide good privacy, somebody could hear you next door if you make any sound.

And, HERO is a massage place, I thought i could off a boy ONLY in a go-go bar.