Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: NAB closed until Nov 23

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

NAB closed until Nov 23

It seems that the management team at NAB finally decided to close the club and have it undergo much needed renovations. Why not do this before high season is baffling to me, but that is when my friends would all holler at me, 'this is Thailand',so I just go with the flow.

The re-opening date is set purportedly for 23 November 2012 with a free boy band concert to be held in the carpark that same night. I certainly wish them luck and hope they use the same marketing team who oversees Stepup, which has been a great success story. They also need to get their pricing scheme together, as Colmx pointed out in another thread, so that they ease up on the farang gouging strategy that pissed me and many other customers off enough times.

A number of the coyotes are understandably upset with no work for about 20 days, in what can only be described as a sluggish start to the high season. The club, though, needs this facelift and if done properly can hopefully make NAB once again a great nightclub.

Liked

Re: NAB closed until Nov 23

There used to be a gay disco (don't remember which) I have been to about 10 years ago, where the Boeing 747 is now as Runway88. On satellite image, you can still see the shape of the building that used to be the disco.

Currently operating, to my knowledge, are ศิลปินอีสานพัทยา - SinLapin Isaan and another one further away (from Sunee, to north east) whose name I don't remember.

Liked

Re: NAB closed until Nov 23

Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc View Post
    There used to be a gay disco (don't remember which) I have been to about 10 years ago, where the Boeing 747 is now as Runway88. On satellite image, you can still see the shape of the building that used to be the disco.

Currently operating, to my knowledge, are ศิลปินอีสานพัทยา - SinLapin Isaan and another one further away (from Sunee, to north east) whose name I don't remember.
    thanks .. i should pay it a visit