Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Babylon Sauna

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Babylon Sauna

hello again to all- was unable to log into this site for some time.
    1. I guess NIRish might have seen an off-topic of me for rental masajistas in 2 Spansih sauna's- partly to honour latintop, who hails from 1 of those towns. in THOSE sauna's you do not go for meeting up, but for the services of those masseurs. You would not want to meet up with the patrons there either, I guess.Prices are posted and are 30/45 eur for 30/60 mins. In BRasil this system is the main outlet to have paid gay sex-their equiv. of our thai gogo etc.
    2.Babylon-last reports from real visitors indicate it has more whiteys in as Asians/Thai. It has never labelled ITself as the best in this world-that was from listings/guidebooks. It has clear shields telling that s.x for money is prohibited.
    3.Other sauna's in Silom area are Saunamania, Menfactory, Heaven and M10. SM seems favoured among visiting Chinese-can be extremely crowded when they go on holiday breaks.
    4.BKK has about 40+ of such sauna's, spread all over town. Some are notorious for naughty activities, mainly Farose2, Cruising1, Muffill. V-Club is notorious for its beautiful models parading there. Find all adresses on the gayscout listing site-has maps too, mostly accurate, Naughty actvts are mostly late eve/in the night-at weekends. Sauna's are mainly busy just after work-and dry out by 21/22.00. Entry (bbln is easily the most expensive) is mostly 120/200 bt and may include free food, drinks or even other shows. Some sauna's are often named as ''sticky rice'' or so-that means its Asean for Asean-but IMHO thats mainly like a lotteree. Suburban sauna's however may indeed often have pretty stable small groups pf patrons who come very often and know one another.

Quote Originally Posted by pong
    I guess NIRish might have seen an off-topic of me for rental masajistas in 2 Spansih sauna's- partly to honour latintop......

You guess wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by NIrish Guy
    I guess NIRish might have seen an off-topic of me for rental masajistas in 2 Spansih sauna's- partly to honour latintop......

You guess wrong.

It has never labelled ITself as the best in this world-that was from listings/guidebooks.
    Whilst the quote listed below was made by a magazine and not Babylon's owners I think the fact that they then repeat that same quote on their own website and have used several variations of these worlds on many adverts over the years IS proof enough and evidence that they DO want to also deliver and repeat that same marketing message to us all - no?

"Lauded by the TimeOut City Guide to Bangkok as the тАЬmost beautiful sauna in the worldтАЭ,

By the way just on that has anyone visited Babylon's new website of late - WOW I thought it was a 6 star hotel's site I'd visited by mistake, very classy - I just hope that the new wave of visitors they may get DO realise it IS a gay sauna otherwise they may well get a whole different type of relaxation in the steam rooms that they were expecting ! lol link below......

http://www.babylonbangkok.com/en/5-senses

Forum's veteran
    Liked

very rarely do fat old Europeans out number Asians at babylon.....maybe only for an hour or two in the early afternoon soon soon after opening...but by mid to late afternoon Asians dominate the numbers....and on the weekend its even better....