Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: your early gay sexual experiences

Liked

your early gay sexual experiences

From a different thread about Japan....

rocket wrote:
    did the boys there like to experiment at about that age?
    I posted the following:

No, unfortunately, they didn't as far as I can recall. Not that I would have understood, as I was very naive at 12.
    At around 13/14 they discovered wanking and then all hell broke loose. What can I say - they didn't have any inhibitions at all in that regard, and quite a few wanking contests happened in the toilets during the breaks between lessons. Naturally, I was extremely happy to join in! If only they knew! Had they known I was gay, I would have been crucified.

And yes, they certainly were curious about me. It was as though I had arrived from the moon. And they showed a lot of interest in my cock, something that I experienced for most of my life in Japan. How big is it? How often do you jack off? Is it true that gaijin's have big cocks, but their hard-ons are on the soft side?? etc.

I found the boys to be very vulgar (suits me fine) but especially in front of the girls. When getting changed for physical education in the classroom, some of the boys would shove their crotches into the girls' faces and the bolder ones would pull out their cocks and push them into their faces. The girls screamed in mock horror but often just laughed it off. I guess they thought that that's the way boys behave.

I'd be interested in reading other posters' early sexual escapades, experiences, awakenings, etc. etc.

Care to share??

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: your early gay sexual experiences

Since this thread is about YOUR early experiences with friends and whoever, there is NO violation. It is not about fantasies, or the desire to play with underage boys at this time of your life. Please stay within those parameters.

Liked

It is not about fantasies, or the desire to play with underage boys at this time of your life.
    Exactly. It is about playing with guys around your own age. And I'm guessing most of us started before we were 18!

My scoutmaster done me I quiet enjoyed it.

Liked

Since homosexual activity was illegal in Ireland when I was growing up (and for a while after I came out) I'm not sure if I should mention the first blow job I got was from the van driver at work when I was 15. :dontknow:
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I started playing when I was 10. I went to an all boys school and a teacher did me. Felt great and while he never sis me again after the first time, I went on to play with the other boys. I dont blame that teacher for making me gay, just showing me what I liked. I would have preffered it had been someone my own age at that time so that nobody would look at me and blame the old guy.

Liked

Guess I started around 10 or 11, some friends and I had seen some teenagers playing spin the bottle and thought we would give it a try and it was all about daring each other to pull their pants down and it got serious when the dares started on about touching each other's willies. It was a very long long time after that when I had my first real experience with another male, as it happens that first real experience was in Thailand. :wav:

Liked

My first sexual experience was at age 29, in Bangkok.

Liked

I was about 13 and my good friend, also 13, decided to have a wrestling match. When he would win he had me jerk him off. I remember how much I enjoyed it. He must have won the next 8 out of 10 matches. I won a couple as I had to make it look like I was trying.
    I see him now on facebook years later....if his wife only knew what hot sex we had.

Liked

Nothing to write home about, but now you asked:

There was a waiter in a bar in Soi 4 who slipped my his telephone number and one or two days later we met by chance in DJ-station. He noticed that I was distracted by all the other boys in DJ-station, so he suggested to go to GOD (he knew it would be almost empty at that time, but I didn't know). So we went there and he lured me to a dark corner where we sat down and he started kissing and opened my zipper. He was not exactly my type, but you have to start somewhere, so I suggested we go to my hotel.

We skipped showering on his request and proceeded to kissing and wanking. The whole experience was below average, but you have to start somewhere. Afterwards he left because he had to work early in the following morning.

The next two hookups (again at DJ-station) got better.

I hooked up with a drunken boy, back at my room I went to toilet and when I came back he was lying on the bed, in his underwear, sleeping. A sight to behold.