From a different thread about Japan....

rocket wrote:
did the boys there like to experiment at about that age?
I posted the following:

No, unfortunately, they didn't as far as I can recall. Not that I would have understood, as I was very naive at 12.
At around 13/14 they discovered wanking and then all hell broke loose. What can I say - they didn't have any inhibitions at all in that regard, and quite a few wanking contests happened in the toilets during the breaks between lessons. Naturally, I was extremely happy to join in! If only they knew! Had they known I was gay, I would have been crucified.

And yes, they certainly were curious about me. It was as though I had arrived from the moon. And they showed a lot of interest in my cock, something that I experienced for most of my life in Japan. How big is it? How often do you jack off? Is it true that gaijin's have big cocks, but their hard-ons are on the soft side?? etc.

I found the boys to be very vulgar (suits me fine) but especially in front of the girls. When getting changed for physical education in the classroom, some of the boys would shove their crotches into the girls' faces and the bolder ones would pull out their cocks and push them into their faces. The girls screamed in mock horror but often just laughed it off. I guess they thought that that's the way boys behave.

I'd be interested in reading other posters' early sexual escapades, experiences, awakenings, etc. etc.

Care to share??