Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: I am a very naughty boy.

I am a very naughty boy.

I plan on visiting Thailand shortly. During my stay I will visit boy bars and gogo bars, where I will off boys of my choosing for intimate activity. I will tip them around about the going rate. Plus or minus 20% depending on performance.

However, I have come to the realisation that as I will be financially supporting these gogo bars, and paying tips for sexual performance, I will be supporting crime. Indeed, I will be visiting Thailand primarily for the purposes of financially support a criminal activity.

So.... as I plan to via my behaviour, CONDONE ILLEGAL ACTS and financially FINANCIALLY SUPPORT ILLEGAL ACTS, will this thread be censored? I think my caps lock key is misbehaving.

The point is, do threads get censored for legal reasons, or get censored for nothing but moral reasons (yet be justified with legal reasons?)

Liked
    Your dilemna is numbing!!. (As opposed to "Num-ing" ... which would in fact be your answer).

I suggest there is only one moral fork in the road for you to take ... you must cancel your flight, and holiday, and stay home. Seems to me that ~ having put it in the terms you have ~ you have no choice.

Cheers ...
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

If you are that worried I agree cancel your trip immediately.

I would take Smiles advise. He always exhibits good judgment and gives good advise. He has good taste too in men. You can verify this if you look for his post that contains a picture of his boyfriend.

Re: I am a very nutty boy.

Quote Originally Posted by objective
    The point is, do threads get censored for legal reasons, or get censored for nothing but moral reasons?
    If you are that concerned with tarnishing your image, as suggested; stay home....
    Or, for 1,000 baht, I can rent you a Pearl suit (Pearl name-tag, 60's wig, zimmer frame, powdered alum, bowling ball & a bottle of gin.); nothing can tarnish that image! (More than it already is.)
    Edith suit: 1,100 baht. Similar but comes with a halo.