Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hair Cutting Places in Pattaya

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Hair Cutting Places in Pattaya

Tonight one of our members who will not post asked me where I get my haircut in Pattaya and said that the last thread on this was 2009! So here we go.

I really really like to get my haircut at the salon just in the entrance of Villa Market. This is off second road and just a few streets north is a McDonalds and in front of Fifth Avenue shopping center. At the back of the parking lot there is an entrance to Villa Market an absolutely fantastic place to pick up imported items as groceries but it is or can be pricey if you don't look at soem of your selections. Well anyway there is a salon at the entrance and they do a great job for 199 baht.

Liked

Re: Hair Cutting Places in Pattaya

My favourite is a place on Soi Khao Talo, just down from the market. B120 gets you not only a haircut, but a wet shave with an cut throat razor! And a mini head massage ... very cheap way of pampering yourself! I had never had such a shave till I tried this place and I found it strangely relaxing! There are 6 chairs and about half the staff are cute ...
    There are only 10 types of people in this world, those that understand binary and those that don't.

Liked

hi

my fav is the man infront of Brendens bar is it called the colonail bar, was called la cage before.
    I always go there, the boys from sunee always seem to be there, and i always have a good laugh
    when im in there, also one night send 2 boys from Brendens over to get there hair done, specail treat for them

My favourite place in Pattay is Mr Hair on Soi vc opposit sunnee plaza
    both me and my bf use him ..it looks trendy but is not expensive and he is the best stylist i have found..i think he worked in europe so knows how to do farang haircuts as well as the trendy thai boys seem to love going there...my bf looks so cute after we've been thier ..he takes about an hour to get it exatly how he wants it

Liked

yes thats the one i was talking about bluechris

Oh yes Paperboy...much better than some of the others round there....i went to one and it was so bad ...i had to go to another to sort it out ha ha

Liked: 1

I very recently used a place next door to Mosaik....can't for the life of me remember what it was called as one of my dates pointed me in his direction...did a decent enough job though for about 150 bhat.

Liked

Hey y’all. Anyone with decent hair in the forum have any up-to-dar recommendations on good
    Place for guys haircuts?

Thinking about this never say cutz near the beach but reviews are mixed.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

East of Nice Boys on Yensabai there was an Arabic? place.
    I went in wanting a haircut and the owners hot SON cut my hair.
    Couldn't take my eyes off of him and was very eager to tip him.
    Super masculine skinny with spiked hair and nice "knew you were a poof" smile at the end?

Liked

That’s it???? Anyone with a decent head of hair with any non- nasty advice?