Well where do I start?

Today one of the boyfriends wanted to go to the beach so off I went. I have been a loyal customer to Sam not going elsewhere and enjoying the food as it is a little taste of Mexico for about a year now. I have noticed that in the last several months and recommended by our food critic at large Narakamak the new Sunrise Tacos. Well actually backing up a tad I was really in the mood for Italian and was looking for this Italian place that he recommended when out of the corner of my eye I spotted Sunrise Tacos again. Now this brightly decorated restaurant is located just prior to the police box and after the big statue.

Since I did not see the Italian I decided to finally be a traitor and sneak into Sunrise Taco to give it a try. Give it a try?! Well first I was overwhelmed by the menu and pictures! It was as if I were back in the Sothwest USA with all my Mexican favorites. I started to order one and then changed to another and yet another. Then I decided to order all three and sample them and if I liked them, well I can always take home leftovers as one of my other boyfriends loves falang food.

The food came and the portions were huge! Everything homemade, made to order and so good it was incredible! Ok Narakmak, I sincerly apologize, Sunrise Tacos is number 1 hands down and not even close to the others. Sorry Sam.

I have to really apologize for not trying this one sooner and thinking that Narakmak was wrong, this is a must try if you enjoy Mexican food or want to try true Mexican. Doesn't have to be hot or spicy and the salsa's are amazing. There had to have been like 12 different kinds. You are right Narakmak, the salsa alone is worth the trip. Yes they deliver! They are in the WOW delivery catalog.

:kap: